Andree's Patisserie

Cuisine: Bakeries, Breakfast

Pros
"Just so d**n good!"
  • 5/06/2016

A dining patron from Bellflower, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/22/2014

A Bakeries chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Just so d**n good!
ljsimpson photo

ljsimpson

Laguna Beach, CA

Andree's Patisserie

I love everything Ron bakes for his customers. The chocolate eclairs are my favorite and the best anywhere. He is as nice as his bakery items are delicious!

July 12, 2017

I love the breads being sold here. They are definitely of high quality ingredients. The baker is a good man I can tell. I would highly recommend.
May 19, 2010

incredibly delicious chocolate croissants

Thank goodness I don't live next door to Andree's Patisserie. I would weigh a ton if I did. They have the most delicate, moist and utterly delicious chocolate croissants I've ever had on either coast. I love this shop and have brought…

11/08/2017

A dining patron from San Clemente, CA tried Lumberyard.

10/30/2017

A Contemporary American chowhound from Laguna Woods, CA tried WaterMarc Grille.

9/17/2017

A diner from US tried Tortilla Flats (CLOSED), liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/03/2017

A diner from Yorba Linda, CA tried Lumberyard.

8/27/2017

A dining patron from Aliso Viejo, CA tried Adolfo's Mexican Food.

8/18/2017

A dining patron from Riverside, CA tried Laguna Beach Brewery & Grille in Main Beach.

8/18/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Aliso Viejo, CA tried Tivoli Terrace.

8/03/2017

A dining patron from US tried Royal Hawaiian.

7/28/2017

A dining patron from Laguna Beach, CA tried Reunion Kitchen + Drink in North Laguna.

7/21/2017

A diner from Pomona, CA tried Adolfo's Mexican Food.

Bakeries Breakfast Good For Kids

Andree's Patisserie  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Andrees Patisserie, Andre's Patisserie Lag, Andres Bakery Laguna Beach, Andres Patisery Bakery Laguna, Andres Restaurant Laguna Beach, Andree's Patisserie, Andre's Patisserie Laguna Beach, Andres Laguna Beach, and Andree's Patisserie Laguna Beach.