Andre's Pastry Shop and Cafe

Neighborhoods: Afton Oaks/ River Oaks
Cuisine: Bakeries, Pastries, Deli

Andre's Pastry Shop and Cafe is a Bakeries, Pastries, and Deli restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

• 7/26/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 11/04/2013

A Bakeries chowhound from Missouri City, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/24/2013

A diner from US tried it and liked it.

goldenscarlet photo

Houston, TX

I loved this pastrie shop but so sad that is closed now I wish new where they moved:(

March 31, 2010

A taste of Paris in RIver Oaks, remarkably inexpensive!

I have to admit I have a bit of a soft spot for Andre Thierry. It was the first true bakery I discovered in Houston and as such it will always have a warm place in heart. I had all but given hope of finding a place where I could just walk…
December 9, 2009

I'll take everything on the tray..please

While it is true that the desserts are out of this world, I also love the crab cake sandwich (hard to find any where else). The crepes are great as well! They have beautiful gingerbread houses and other specialty items around the holidays…

Yong's Bakery

Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin Robbins

Ice Cream in River Oaks

Crescent City Beignets

Bakery & Pastries in River Oaks

A Halal food lover from Seabrook, TX tried The Gyro Guys, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

A dining patron from US tried Ostioneria Michoacan #11 in Lawndale/ Wayside and liked it.

A Chinese food lover from Katy, TX tried Express Wok in Alief.

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant in Memorial.

Lynnpage tried La Vina in Woodlake/ Briar Meadow.

A Cuban food lover from Sugar Land, TX tried La Vina in Woodlake/ Briar Meadow.

An American chowhound from Houston, TX tried MS Betty's Kitchen in Sunnyside.

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried Mama's Oven in South Main, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

There are no pros to this place. Attitude was bad. Service was extremely slow and sorry. And the food look like slop for a farm animal. I was so pissst off when I open my to go container I wanted to smash it in there face. Really I don't understand wh
I despise Moma's Oven.

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried Lupe Tortilla in Hedwig Village and liked it.

A diner from US tried Lazaro's Pizza in Greater Inwood and liked it.

Bakeries Outdoor seating Pastries
  • Visit sister restaurant and bakery Andre's in Uptown Park.
Mon-Sat 07:00AM - 05:30PM

Andre's Pastry Shop and Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Andre's Pastry Shop and Cafe is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Andres River Oaks, Andre's Pastry Shop & Cafe Houston, Andres Cafe Houston, Andre's Bakery Houston, French Deli Westheimer And River Oaks., Andres Bakery Houston, Andre Cafe Houston, and Cafe Andre Houston.