628 Trapelo Rd
Belmont, MA 02478

Andros Diner

Cuisine: Diner, Cafe, Lunch

Andros Diner is a Diner, Cafe, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

momofhenri photo

momofhenri

Watertown, MA

Busy & No Sausage

I wanted to like this diner because its the closest one within walking distance to our new house. Also, the staff (owners?) and Greek and very lovely. However, it took a very long time for them to seat us, and this wasn’t because they didn’t have tables but because they didn’t have CLEAN tables… Then, upon ordering, I was told they didn’t have sausage, by which, I assumed, the waitress really meant they were “out of sausage.”
Very disappointing.
What’s breakfast without sausage?
Anyway, I had a mushroom omelet, which was very cheesy but I think the mushrooms were from a can. My partner had very tasty french toast. And we both had home fried potatoes, which were abundant but not that good.
In conclusion, if you venture there after this review, stick with the French Toast!

Celtlund photo

Celtlund

Benton, LA

Excellent food - good value.

My son and I had dinner here and I went back a few days later for breakfast. The cuisine is Greek in this family owned restaurant. For dinner I had the lamb shish kabob on rice and carrots with a small Greek salad and my son had a dinner Greek salad. For breakfast I had a Greek sausage omelet, fried potatoes, toast and a side of bacon. The food was great, service was excellent and the price was very good. Next time I’m in the Belmont area I will defiantly go back to this little gem of a restaurant.

Diner French Toast Good for groups

Andros Diner  Restaurant Reviews

Andros Diner is located near the cities of Waverley, Watertown, Arlington Heights, Arlington, and East Watertown.
People found this by searching for: Andros Diner Belmont Ma Menu, Andros Diner, Andros Diner Belmont Menu, Andros Diner Belmont Ma, Andros Diner Belmont, Andros Diner In Belmont Ma, and Andros Diner Menu.