Angel City Cafe

Neighborhoods: Bellflower
Cuisine: Bakeries, American, Sandwiches

Angel City Cafe is a Bakeries, American, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød more

red777 photo

Bellflower, CA

Pablocodumbo photo

Downey, CA

This place as a whole.

I have been a part of Angel City for eighteen years! For the last three I

have volunteered helping with this and that. Now I am the official unofficial dishwasher (when I am there.)
I have had good meals there! Hotdogs, chili dogs, Sloppy Joes, nachos, pizzas, grilled cheese sandwiches, calzones, chicken sandwiches, hamburgers, and the such! Yhey have a great selection of
coffees, iced coffees, a soda blended ice drink, bottled water, sodas,
teas, and the such!
It also is a Christian nondenomonational outreach center for those on
drugs, alcoholics, marriage troubles, relationship troubles, depression,
and other hurtful situations.
We give you the solid word of God no bars held! We pray for and over you, We help you to find a right on Bible teaching church or you can attend one, some or all of the Bible studies we offer.
We also are a great venue for Christian concerts! Nothing but Jesus and His saving grace are what the concerts are about!
So! Come one! Come all!!!!!!!!
Call Red for the times Angel City is open! Also if you are a Christian band that wants to branch out and do concerts out of the box let
Angel City be your start!!!!!!! BUT ONLY TRUE CHRISTIAN MUSIC WILL

red777, the Owner, says:

A wonderful Christian Cafe with entertainment in the evenings

From CityGrid:

Angel City Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Angel City Cafe is located near the cities of Artesia, Lakewood, Okotoks, Norwalk, and Paramount.
People found this by searching for: Angel City Cafe Bellflower Ca, 16507 Bellflower Blvd Bellflower Ca, Angel City Cafe Bellflower, Ca, Angel City Restaurant, Angel City Cafe Bellflower, Angel City Pastor Tk 90712, Angel City Bellflower, Angel City Cafe, and Red777ブログ.