Angelica's

Cuisine: American, American (New), Seafood

Angelica's is a American, American (New), and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Food cooked just right."
"My favorite restaurant. Everything is consistently the best!!!! "
"You could tell all the servers did not work together. No teamwork. The food was excellent, but bad vibes in that restaurant."
"Fiod"
  • 7/06/2017

An American food lover from Methuen, MA tried it.

• 9/03/2016

A diner from Boston, MA tried it.

• 6/19/2016

An American chowhound from Sanbornville, NH tried it.

• 4/27/2016

An American food lover from Methuen, MA tried it.

• 10/19/2015

A diner from Andover, MA tried it.

• 10/16/2015

An American food lover from Boston, MA tried it.

• 10/12/2015

An American food lover from Melrose, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food cooked just right.
  • 10/03/2015

A dining patron from Delhi, 07 tried it and liked it.

• 10/02/2015

A diner from North Reading, MA tried it.

• 9/21/2015

A diner from Danvers, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

bob222222 photo

bob222222

Salem, MA

disapointed

one of my entrees was cold and not apostatizing it was a scallop wrapped main course. We were seated at at table with different music cumming at us from three directions which was extremely unpleasant since it was three sources and different music, a function hall band, the main restaurant and another area I couldn’t identify. Prices were high and it was hard to get the waitresses attention. I guess the best thing I could say was it was a pleasant looking dining area

goodtimecharlie photo

goodtimecharlie

Danvers, MA

An Old and Valued Friend deserved a Mulligan

I asked my aunt where she would like to dine for her 104th birthday and she selected a former favorite , Angelica’s in Middleton where we had a miserable experience in May of 2015. After some debate I made the reservation and our little family group of five arrived and were greeted and seated promptly. The waitress was pleasant and attentive and we ordered off the Early Bird Menu which offers complete dinners for $15 to $20. The food was served efficiently, was tasty, and attractive. I was presented the bill and handed our waitress my Amex card, adding a 24% gratuity and all seemed well until I noticed that we had been charged $9 for three ginger ales which are included in the Early Bird Packaging. The waitress responded that since I didn’t notice it till after they had charged my account they could do nothing.
I just checked my Amex account and guess what the $104 bill I signed was charged to my account for $105. One of my Aunt’s favorite expressions is “no good deed goes unpunished”.
Well I’m still a believer in second chances but Angelica’s has just run out of them with me.

9/21/2017

An American Traditional chowhound from Danvers, MA tried Main Street Grille, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/21/2017

A Catering chowhound from Topsfield, MA tried Teresa's Italian Eatery, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The appetizer was gross. I couldn't swallow it. The eggplant was supposed to be grilled but was wet, slimy- disgusting flavor and texture. The buffalo mozzarella stacked on top was tasteless.and gritty. The sliced tomatoes were good, though.. Stuffed
Cons
The food.
Comments
Very pricey. Money best spent elsewhere.
8/30/2017

A diner from Boston, MA tried Richardson's Ice Cream.

7/06/2017

An American food lover from Methuen, MA tried Angelica's.

5/26/2017

A dining patron from North Andover, MA tried Teresa's Italian Eatery.

5/14/2017

An Ice Cream food lover from Peabody, MA tried Richardson's Ice Cream.

3/07/2017

A dining patron from Peabody, MA tried Teresa's Italian Eatery and liked it.

10/17/2016

A dining patron from Methuen, MA tried Teresa's Italian Eatery and liked it.

9/17/2016

A Catering food lover from Methuen, MA tried Teresa's Italian Eatery, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
very nice but rushed waitress had to wait o have order taken and brought to us but didn't mind since my friend and I had a chance to talk- arincini and fresh scali bread were good.
Cons
I only had a turkey club sandwich- having been there recently I found the chicken parm which I had previously enjoyed just mediocre. I thought that they couldn't ruin a basic club sandwich. I was wrong. They were really over-achievers in making a bad sand
Comments
Do not try Teresa's
9/03/2016

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried Angelica's.

American American (New) Seafood
Mon-Sat 11:30AM - 10:00PM
Sun 05:00PM - 10:00PM

Angelica's  Restaurant Reviews

Angelica's is located near the cities of Hathorne.
People found this by searching for: Angelica's Restaurant In Middleton Ma, Angelica's Middleton, Angelica's Middleton Ma, Angelicas Middleton Ma, Angelica's In Middleton Ma, Angelica In Middleton Ma, and Angelica's Middleton Ma Menu.