Angelica's

Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Lunch

Angelica's is a American, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Food cooked just right."
"My favorite restaurant. Everything is consistently the best!!!! "
"You could tell all the servers did not work together. No teamwork. The food was excellent, but bad vibes in that restaurant."
"Fiod"
bob222222 photo

bob222222

Salem, MA

disapointed

one of my entrees was cold and not apostatizing it was a scallop wrapped main course. We were seated at at table with different music cumming at us from three directions which was extremely unpleasant since it was three sources and different music, a function hall band, the main restaurant and another area I couldn’t identify. Prices were high and it was hard to get the waitresses attention. I guess the best thing I could say was it was a pleasant looking dining area

goodtimecharlie photo

goodtimecharlie

Danvers, MA

An Old and Valued Friend deserved a Mulligan

I asked my aunt where she would like to dine for her 104th birthday and she selected a former favorite , Angelica’s in Middleton where we had a miserable experience in May of 2015. After some debate I made the reservation and our little family group of five arrived and were greeted and seated promptly. The waitress was pleasant and attentive and we ordered off the Early Bird Menu which offers complete dinners for $15 to $20. The food was served efficiently, was tasty, and attractive. I was presented the bill and handed our waitress my Amex card, adding a 24% gratuity and all seemed well until I noticed that we had been charged $9 for three ginger ales which are included in the Early Bird Packaging. The waitress responded that since I didn’t notice it till after they had charged my account they could do nothing.
I just checked my Amex account and guess what the $104 bill I signed was charged to my account for $105. One of my Aunt’s favorite expressions is “no good deed goes unpunished”.
Well I’m still a believer in second chances but Angelica’s has just run out of them with me.

American Parking Good for groups
Mon-Sat 11:30AM - 10:00PM
Sun 05:00PM - 10:00PM

Angelica's  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/19/2016 A diner from Falmouth, ME tried it.

• 4/27/2016 A diner from Methuen, MA tried it.

• 10/19/2015 A diner from Andover, MA tried it.

• 10/16/2015 A diner from Providence, RI tried it.

• 10/12/2015 A diner from Melrose, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food cooked just right.
  • 10/03/2015 A diner from New Delhi, 07 tried it and liked it.

• 10/02/2015 A diner from North Reading, MA tried it.

• 9/21/2015 A diner from Lynnfield, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/10/2015 A diner from Waltham, MA tried it and liked it.

• 11/24/2014 A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Angelica's is located near the cities of Hathorne.
People found this by searching for: Angelica's Middleton Ma, Angelica's In Middleton Ma, Angelica's Middleton Ma Menu, Angelica's Restaurant In Middleton Ma, Angelica's Middleton, Angelicas Middleton Ma, and Angelicas Restaurant Middleton Ma.