Angelica's

Cuisine: American, American (New), Seafood

Angelica's is a American, American (New), and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Food cooked just right."
"My favorite restaurant. Everything is consistently the best!!!! "
"You could tell all the servers did not work together. No teamwork. The food was excellent, but bad vibes in that restaurant."
"Fiod"
  • 12/14/2017

A dining patron from Lynn, MA tried it.

• 7/06/2017

An American chowhound from Methuen, MA tried it.

• 9/03/2016

A diner from Boston, MA tried it.

• 6/19/2016

A dining patron from Sanbornville, NH tried it.

• 4/27/2016

A dining patron from Methuen, MA tried it.

• 10/19/2015

An American food lover from Andover, MA tried it.

• 10/16/2015

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried it.

• 10/12/2015

An American food lover from Melrose, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food cooked just right.
  • 10/03/2015

A dining patron from Delhi, 07 tried it and liked it.

• 10/02/2015

An American food lover from North Reading, MA tried it.

bob222222 photo

bob222222

Salem, MA

disapointed

one of my entrees was cold and not apostatizing it was a scallop wrapped main course. We were seated at at table with different music cumming at us from three directions which was extremely unpleasant since it was three sources and different music, a function hall band, the main restaurant and another area I couldn’t identify. Prices were high and it was hard to get the waitresses attention. I guess the best thing I could say was it was a pleasant looking dining area

goodtimecharlie photo

goodtimecharlie

Danvers, MA

An Old and Valued Friend deserved a Mulligan

I asked my aunt where she would like to dine for her 104th birthday and she selected a former favorite , Angelica’s in Middleton where we had a miserable experience in May of 2015. After some debate I made the reservation and our little family group of five arrived and were greeted and seated promptly. The waitress was pleasant and attentive and we ordered off the Early Bird Menu which offers complete dinners for $15 to $20. The food was served efficiently, was tasty, and attractive. I was presented the bill and handed our waitress my Amex card, adding a 24% gratuity and all seemed well until I noticed that we had been charged $9 for three ginger ales which are included in the Early Bird Packaging. The waitress responded that since I didn’t notice it till after they had charged my account they could do nothing.
I just checked my Amex account and guess what the $104 bill I signed was charged to my account for $105. One of my Aunt’s favorite expressions is “no good deed goes unpunished”.
Well I’m still a believer in second chances but Angelica’s has just run out of them with me.

12/26/2017

A diner from Topsfield, MA tried Charlie's Roast Beef and liked it.

12/14/2017

An American chowhound from Lynn, MA tried Angelica's.

9/21/2017

An American Traditional chowhound from Danvers, MA tried Main Street Grille, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/21/2017

A dining patron from Topsfield, MA tried Teresa's Italian Eatery, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The appetizer was gross. I couldn't swallow it. The eggplant was supposed to be grilled but was wet, slimy- disgusting flavor and texture. The buffalo mozzarella stacked on top was tasteless.and gritty. The sliced tomatoes were good, though.. Stuffed
Cons
The food.
Comments
Very pricey. Money best spent elsewhere.
8/30/2017

An Ice Cream food lover from Boston, MA tried Richardson's Ice Cream.

7/06/2017

A diner from Methuen, MA tried Angelica's.

5/26/2017

A Catering food lover from North Andover, MA tried Teresa's Italian Eatery.

5/14/2017

A dining patron from Peabody, MA tried Richardson's Ice Cream.

3/07/2017

A diner from Peabody, MA tried Teresa's Italian Eatery and liked it.

10/17/2016

A diner from Methuen, MA tried Teresa's Italian Eatery and liked it.

American American (New) Seafood
Mon-Sat 11:30AM - 10:00PM
Sun 05:00PM - 10:00PM

Angelica's  Restaurant Reviews

Angelica's is located near the cities of Hathorne.
People found this by searching for: Angelica's Middleton Ma Menu, Angelica In Middleton Ma, Angelicas Restaurant, Angelica's Restaurant In Middleton Ma, Angelica's Middleton Ma, Angelica's Middleton, Angelicas Middleton Ma, and Angelica's In Middleton Ma.