7313 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90036-2534

Angelini Osteria

Neighborhoods: Mid-Wilshire
Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free, Breakfast

Angelini Osteria is a Italian, Gluten Free, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"beet/anchovy salad;greenbean/chickenliver salad;salt crusted branzino"
  • 9/16/2017

An Italian chowhound from Medellín, 02 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/09/2015

An Italian food lover from Studio City, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    beet/anchovy salad;greenbean/chickenliver salad;salt crusted branzino
  • 5/15/2015

An Italian food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 9/04/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

babysweetpea photo

babysweetpea

Wood burning oven yumminess.

Have the salt pork. They don’t have it every day, so call first. Ask for a piece of the outside just to nibble. Heaven.

Pumpkin Tortelli

Sweet and spicy. Goes great with the salt pork.

Gino is a first class Gentleman

I had a date with someone who was having a bad day, and I accidentally spilled my coffee on the tablecloth and nearly spilled some on the close table adjacent to me.

My date was irate — embarrassed. I kept my cool, ignored the public criticism by my date and began cleaning just before Gino’s staff assisted me. The neighboring couple in the said table were very kind while my date was on a defensive rant about me. I did not defend myself, nor ask her to stop. She finally did stop.

All went well after that episode. When we were leaving, Gino came out and stopped me just before we got to the door. He looked me in the eye and said loud enough for many to hear: “You are most welcome here anytime.”

I never forgotten that remark, and the food was spectacular. I always have his restaurant on my agenda when I visit LA.

Ozzie

perfect pastas, casual environment, good wine...

perfect pastas, casual environment, good wine list, buzzing vibe, none of that LA velvet rope madness. what’s there not to love?

Susina Bakery

Mexican in Mid City West

Milk

Lunch in Mid City West

9/20/2020

A diner from US tried First Street Burgers in East Los Angeles, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

9/20/2020

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried Mayflower Seafood in Chinatown.

9/20/2020

A dining patron from IT tried Chianti (CLOSED) in Melrose.

9/19/2020

A diner from Baldwin Park, CA tried Birrieria Jalisco in Boyle Heights.

9/19/2020

A diner from Altamonte Springs, FL tried Monty's Steak House in Westwood.

9/17/2020

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Bamboo Garden Restaurant in South Central LA.

9/16/2020

A dining patron from US tried China Gate in Willowbrook, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Love the food and the staff
9/16/2020

A Burgers chowhound from Pomona, CA tried A-1 Burgers in Leimert Park.

9/16/2020

An Asian food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Chinese Express in Watts.

9/16/2020

A Mediterranean chowhound from Ankara, 68 tried Zuma Kitchen in Westwood.

Italian Parking Outdoor seating

garbage disposal

Sherman Oaks, CA

epicurious

Angelini Osteria  Restaurant Reviews

Angelini Osteria is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Angelini Osteria Corkage Fee, Angelini Beverly Blvd, Angelina's Restaurant Los Angeles, Angelina Restaurant Los Angeles, Angel Ini Osteria Corkage Fee, Angelina Reastaurant In Los Angeles, and Angelini Osteria.