7313 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90036-2534

Angelini Osteria

Neighborhoods: Mid-Wilshire
Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free, Breakfast

Angelini Osteria is a Italian, Gluten Free, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"beet/anchovy salad;greenbean/chickenliver salad;salt crusted branzino"
  • 9/16/2017

An Italian chowhound from Medellín, 02 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/09/2015

An Italian food lover from Studio City, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    beet/anchovy salad;greenbean/chickenliver salad;salt crusted branzino
  • 5/15/2015

An Italian chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 9/04/2014

An Italian chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

babysweetpea photo

babysweetpea

Wood burning oven yumminess.

Have the salt pork. They don’t have it every day, so call first. Ask for a piece of the outside just to nibble. Heaven.

Pumpkin Tortelli

Sweet and spicy. Goes great with the salt pork.

Gino is a first class Gentleman

I had a date with someone who was having a bad day, and I accidentally spilled my coffee on the tablecloth and nearly spilled some on the close table adjacent to me.

My date was irate — embarrassed. I kept my cool, ignored the public criticism by my date and began cleaning just before Gino’s staff assisted me. The neighboring couple in the said table were very kind while my date was on a defensive rant about me. I did not defend myself, nor ask her to stop. She finally did stop.

All went well after that episode. When we were leaving, Gino came out and stopped me just before we got to the door. He looked me in the eye and said loud enough for many to hear: “You are most welcome here anytime.”

I never forgotten that remark, and the food was spectacular. I always have his restaurant on my agenda when I visit LA.

Ozzie

perfect pastas, casual environment, good wine...

perfect pastas, casual environment, good wine list, buzzing vibe, none of that LA velvet rope madness. what’s there not to love?

Susina Bakery

Mexican in Mid City West

Milk

Lunch in Mid City West

12/13/2019

A Barbecue food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Phillips Bar-B-Que in Leimert Park.

12/12/2019

A dining patron from Oakland, CA tried Michael's Room in Los Feliz.

12/12/2019

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried Rosti in West Los Angeles.

12/11/2019

A Burgers food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Burger Lounge in Brentwood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/11/2019

An Italian food lover from US tried Caffe Luna Catering (CLOSED) in Melrose.

12/10/2019

A diner from US tried Big Tomy's in West Los Angeles, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/09/2019

A Sandwiches food lover from Pasadena, CA tried Big Paul's Sandwiches, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great service with fantastic taste... love their cheese melt.
12/09/2019

A Fast Food food lover from US tried Tams Burgers in Vernon/Main.

12/07/2019

An American chowhound from Pomona, CA tried Tiny Naylor's Restaurant in Mid-Wilshire.

12/06/2019

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried Kim's Restaurant in Crenshaw, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Friendly neighborhood spot with great food. Its like cheers where everybody knows your name.
Italian Parking Outdoor seating

garbage disposal

Sherman Oaks, CA

epicurious

Angelini Osteria  Restaurant Reviews

Angelini Osteria is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Angelina Reastaurant In Los Angeles, Angelini Osteria, Angelini Osteria Corkage Fee, Angelina's Restaurant Los Angeles, Angelina Restaurant Los Angeles, Angel Ini Osteria Corkage Fee, and Angelini Beverly Blvd.