Angelo Brothers Restaurant

Cuisine: Ribs, European, Catering

Angelo Brothers Restaurant is a Ribs, European, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The broiled Haddock was melt in your mouth. Everything was fresh. Great place to eat without paying a lot. "
"Great food!"
Cons
Comments
"Once you try this place, you will be back. I have been going there for 40 years. "
  • 10/12/2017

A dining patron from Plymouth, MI tried it.

• 5/26/2017

A dining patron from Westland, MI tried it.

• 3/24/2016

A Ribs chowhound from Huntington Woods, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None
    Comments
  • 12/20/2014

• 10/25/2014

A Ribs food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/18/2014

A Ribs chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/22/2014

Pros
    Great food!
  • 3/17/2014

A Ribs food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/21/2013

• 11/13/2013

A diner from Farmington, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

frequentdiner photo

frequentdiner

Canton, MI

Always top notch

I’ve dined at Angelo Brothers occasionally over the past 35 years and have always found the food and service exceptional, the facility spotless, and the ambiance very comfortable. The diningroom and the banquet room are equally pleasing. During the bridal shower I attended there this afternoon, special consideration was offered to entertain a 3 year-old who was becomming bored, illustrating the habit of the staff to always observant of and responsive to the needs of their guests.

Myra photo

Myra

Westland, MI

One of our favorite Italian restaurants!

We’ve gone there many times over the last 20 years.

Pizza – is excellent
Pasta – is amazing
Marinara Sauce – The best around!

Other family members enjoy the chicken alfredo, the salads are fresh and very good.

alp1 photo

alp1

Detroit, MI

Great Greek and much more

Cheesy Comfort with a dash Tomato Goodness

Nestled in a dark and abandoned looking building on Ford Road just past Venoy is a little Italian eatery, Angelo’s Brothers. When we approached, not a single light hinted that they were open. In fact with the veneer stone siding, it looks like the place was boarded up years before and is a shell of a long lost memory. But the tiny sign “open” taped to the door….made me at least park and try the door handle.
I was actually glad that I did. I remembered this place from years ago, when I lived on that side of town. As I entered, the empty place didn’t give me a good feeling. Usually empty restaurants are a sign that they should stay empty…but not the case with Angelo’s Brothers.
The decor is dark and dated…but like I always say, it’s the food that matters so on with the good stuff.

Ickabuckaters photo

Ickabuckaters

Garden City, MI

The best italian food i have ever eaten

If you want to enjoy the best food that Italy has to offer than you best be going to Angelo’s eggplant to die for Veal parm oh my God yum and the home made gnocchi get out of here with butter and galic yum . i have gone to Angelo’s for 30 years now never had a bad meal the service was always almost great but who does’nt have a bad day but by the end it was all good . Great prices and great food I sugguest to try . Just my opinion but you will love it.

Eggplant Parm

yum yum yum mouth is watering now

February 4, 2009

You've got to be kidding me...

The minestrone tastes like they boiled a can of tomato paste with about five gallons of water and added canned vegetables. \r \r My husband liked his Bacci - homemade ravioli in blush sauce. I should have ordered that instead of the…
August 11, 2008

Great Italian Food

Angelo's is a super place for Italian food. Everything here is made fresh and the bread sticks are so yummy! The portions are huge and the prices are not! I never had a dish here I did not like. The staff is quick and…
June 6, 2008

Great Customer Service

Great Food. Excellent service. Owners were very cordial as well as the waitstaff, and aimed to please. When ordering Pizza try the thin crust as well as the other Italian dishes. After my first rip was quite impressed and try to have…

Great Service Ribs Outdoor seating

Angelo Brothers Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Angelo Brothers Restaurant is located near the cities of Detroit Metro and Wayne.
People found this by searching for: Angelo's Restaurant Westland Mi, Angelo Brothers Garden City, Angelo Brothers Westland, Angelo Brothers Garden City Mi, Angelo Brothers Restaurant, Angelo Brothers, Angelo Brothers Pizza Westland Mi, and Angelo Brothers Menu.