Angelo's Italian Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Alhambra
Cuisine: Italian, Pasta, Chicken

Overall
Pros
"Pizza is awesome..services need lots of improving "
"Good food!"
"Great pizza !"
Comments
"Food was good, but there were tiny bugs flying around that was unpleasant "
October 1, 2010

elizabeth loves your pizza

I've lived in Alhambra for most my life and there is no other Pizza that can come close to "Angelos" they are the Best Tasting Pizza EVER...and if your Pizza doesnt come out to your likings for some odd reason...(though not likley) just…
August 31, 2010

La

I had not been to Angelo's was years ago. I guess now I remember why..my last meal at Angelo's was about two months ago and quite disappointing! The clam linguini was so very bland. I hope their pizza is better tasting.
May 13, 2010

Great food but a little $$ pricey $$

I have going to Angelo's for many years and have loved the food, and staff. The only negative thing I can say is that the prices have gone up a bit :( (for those of us that are on a budget we can't indulge as much as we would like)

Italian Pasta Chicken

Angelo's Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/21/2016 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/21/2015 A diner from Arcadia, CA tried it.

• 7/26/2015 A diner from Pico Rivera, CA tried it.

• 7/02/2015 A diner from Rosemead, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/13/2015 A diner from EU tried it.

• 5/23/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 5/17/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/11/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/04/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 1/04/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

Angelo's Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of San Gabriel, Southwest San Gabriel Valley, South Pasadena, San Marino, and Monterey Park.
People found this by searching for: Angelos Pizza Alhambra Menu, Angelos Alhambra, Angelo's Alhambra Menu, Angelo's Pizza Menu Alhambra, Angelos Pizza Alhambra, Angelo's Pizza Alhambra Menu, and Angelo's Pizza Alhambra.