Angelo's Pizzeria 2

Cuisine: Pizza, Cafe, Catering

Angelo's Pizzeria 2 is a Pizza, Cafe, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
  • 5/12/2016

A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 12/27/2015

A dining patron from Beverly Hills, FL tried it.

• 11/24/2014

A Pizza food lover from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/12/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 1/10/2014

• 12/20/2013

A Pizza food lover from Lakeland, FL tried it.

• 11/16/2013

A dining patron from FL tried it and liked it.

• 10/21/2013

A diner from Beverly Hills, FL tried it.

• 9/28/2013

A dining patron from Beverly Hills, FL tried it.

• 9/17/2013

A dining patron from Hernando, FL tried it.

Pizza

sam1955 photo

sam1955

Crystal River, FL

good pizza bad experience

I was picking up my pizza which was awesome but while I was waiting I observed an older man in a white coat which I could only assume to be a chef or manager just being nasty and yelling at the employees as if they were dirt, if that girl at the counter was my daughter I might of punched the guy. How do people work like that he just kept shouting nastily at each employee he walked past with different commands how do you conduct a business like that where customers can hear? I feel for these nice people I come in there often I feel sorry for them now.

veggie pizza

always a favorite

Pizza Online Ordering Delivery

Angelo's Pizzeria 2  Restaurant Reviews

Angelo's Pizzeria 2 is located near the cities of Citrus Hills.
People found this by searching for: Angelo's Restaurant Hernando Fl, Angelo Pizza Hernando Fl Menu, Angelos Pizza Hernando Fl Menu, Angelos Hernando Fl Menu, Angelos Pizza Number 2 34442, Pizzeria 2, Angelo's Pizza Hernando Fl Menu, Angelo's Pizza Hernando Menu, and Angelos Restaurant Citrus Hills Fl.