Angelo's Pizzeria 2

Cuisine: Pizza, Cafe, Catering

Angelo's Pizzeria 2 is a Pizza, Cafe, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
  • 8/15/2017

A diner from Orlando, FL tried it.

• 5/12/2016

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it.

• 12/27/2015

A Pizza food lover from Beverly Hills, FL tried it.

• 11/24/2014

A Pizza food lover from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/12/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 1/10/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/20/2013

A diner from Lakeland, FL tried it.

• 11/16/2013

A dining patron from FL tried it and liked it.

• 10/21/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Beverly Hills, FL tried it.

• 9/28/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Beverly Hills, FL tried it.

sam1955 photo

sam1955

Crystal River, FL

good pizza bad experience

I was picking up my pizza which was awesome but while I was waiting I observed an older man in a white coat which I could only assume to be a chef or manager just being nasty and yelling at the employees as if they were dirt, if that girl at the counter was my daughter I might of punched the guy. How do people work like that he just kept shouting nastily at each employee he walked past with different commands how do you conduct a business like that where customers can hear? I feel for these nice people I come in there often I feel sorry for them now.

veggie pizza

always a favorite

Pizza Online Ordering Delivery

Angelo's Pizzeria 2  Restaurant Reviews

Angelo's Pizzeria 2 is located near the cities of Citrus Hills.
People found this by searching for: Angelos Pizza Hernando Fl Menu, Angelo's Restaurant Hernando Fl, Pizzeria 2, Angelo's Pizza Hernando Menu, Angelo's Pizza Hernando Fl Menu, Angelos Hernando Fl Menu, Angelo Pizza Hernando Fl Menu, Angelos Restaurant Citrus Hills Fl, and Angelos Pizza Number 2 34442.