30 Clifton Country Road
Clifton Park, NY 12065

Angelo's Prime Bar & Grill

Cuisine: Steak, Contemporary American

Angelo's Prime Bar & Grill is a Steak and Contemporary American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Fatbastid photo

Fatbastid

Albany, NY

Very Happy

We were seated immediately by our hostess, greeted promptly by our server. We both started with one of their Martini’s. I had the Cocotini and my wife had the Pomogranite Martini. The cocktails were very well balanced and yummy. We started off with the Surf & Turf Dumplings which were steamed Lobster dumplings over a Fried BBQ pulled pork dumpling. There was also a soy dipping sauce and lemon aioli sauce to enjoy them with. This was awesome. Wife had the Bacon-Wrapped Dates. They were very good as well. Wife ordered Sea Scallops with celery root and butternut puree and apple chutney on top. I ordered the 18 oz. Delmonico Steak with their homemade fries. I also opted for a side of Lobster Mac-n-Cheese. We also had switched gears on our drinks, we sampled the Blueberry Vanilla martini which tasted like fresh blueberries and then I ordered the Pear-tini which was da bomb! Favorite drink there. Wife ordered Blood Orange Margarita which she really enjoyed. The Steak was a little underdone for my taste so I had to send it back to cook longer. However, during this time, I fell in love with the Lobster mac-n-cheese. I may never eat standard mac-n-cheese again after that. SO DELICIOUS!. The manager came over and delivered my steak personally and asked me to cut into it, and it was done like I ordered it. For dessert, I ordered a cocktail Frangelico which was ample and served in a snifter, and my wife ordered a bowl of homemade vanilla ice cream. However the manager came over and asked if we had seen the dessert special, to which we said no. She then said OK hang one second and disappeared into the kitchen. She returned with a Chocolate-Hazelnut Creme Brulee (which was still on fire :D ) and an order of White Chocolate-Cherry cookie with Banana Cream Brulee dipping sauce, both complimentary and absolutely delicious! We will SO be going back to This place :) They do not take reservations.

Steak Albany Reservations

Angelo's Prime Bar & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Angelo's Prime Bar & Grill is located near the cities of Clifton Park Center and Halfmoon.
People found this by searching for: Angelo's Prime Bar And Grill, Prime Bistro Clifton Park, Prime Bar And Grill Clifton Park, Angelo S Prime Bar And Grill, Angelos Clifton Pk Ny, Angelos Prime Bar And Grill, and Angelos Prime Bar And Grill Clifton Park.