1184 Rue Crescent
Montreal Metro Area, QC H3G 2A9

Angelo's Restaurant

(Between Boulevard René-Lévesque O and Rue Ste-Catherine O)

Neighborhoods: Ville-Marie
Cuisine: Italian

Angelo's Restaurant is a Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 5/25/2013

A dining patron from Montréal, QC tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Joe_k photo

Joe_k

Montréal, QC

Angelo`s is the best!!!

I recently read a review by Mr.Bernard Reischl about Angelo`s and must say, I strongly disagree when he says the music is too loud and the singer is off key! Eric Gero is a very talented musician and has a great repertoire to back him up including playing at Le Paris french restaurant for years. His clients have followed him to hear his beautiful voice and music for years and those who hear him for the first time love him including myself when I first heard him months ago. Angelo`s is a great place to go for a very affordable and delicious meal. You will be entertained by live music and from Thursday to Saturday a live DJ will follow with dance music from the 70`s 80`s and 90`s. If you are in the mood for a quiet meal I recommend you go a little earlier but if you want my advice, it is well worth staying a little longer and enjoying the fun! Be sure to make a reservation on Thursday nights because it is usually booked, this is how well this restaurant is doing, they must be doing something right! Great selection of wines ranging from
20$ – 75$ I have had many dishes on the menu such as veal, steak,sea food, pasta and many more. I honestly can`t tell you which is my favorite because they are all delicious! The chefs are true artists. The service makes you feel at home, the staff is very friendly and attentive always making sure that their customers are happy. Angelo`s is by far my favorite restaurant but don`t take my word for it see for yourself and feel free to leave me your feedback.
I`m sure you will agree with me! It is located at 1184 Crescent street near Rene Levesque (514) 861-8791

Filet Mignon

The filet mignon at Angelo`s was absolutely delicious! Very tender and juicy, the savory sauce had just the right spice to make this dish delectable. It was served with mixed vegetables which were equally delicious. I couldn`t believe the price was so low (19.95) for such a great meal at a downtown location. I strongly recommend this restaurant. All of their dishes are amazing!

BernardReischl photo

BernardReischl

Montréal, QC

A Disappointing Dinner at Angelo's

The decor of Angelo’s was nice and the staff were super friendly to one and all. I hated the background music which was so loud you could barely talk to the person next to you. The addition of an off key singer/piano player made matters much worse. As for the meals… My smoked salmon entrée had been drowned in salt, olive oil and capers. A touch of lemon would have been nice to offset all the oil. The Saltimbocca Romana (a veal & prosciutto dosh served with a sauce made of sage, white wine accompanied by a side of penne covered by a rosé sauce) was very tender and delicious (the taste reminded me of an excellent liver steak) but the overly salty prosciutto dampened my enthusiasm of the entire dish. The bad singer and thumping dance music discouraged me from staying for a dessert and tea and chatting with my fellow diners.

Saltimbocca Romana

Italian Veal Saltimbocca Romana

Angelo's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Angelo's Restaurant is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Angelo's Montreal, Angelos Restaurant Montreal, Restaurant Angelo Montreal, Angelo's Montreal Menu, 1184 Crescent Montreal, Restaurant Angelo Rue Crescent, Owner Of Angelo's Restaurant Montreal, and Angelo's Restaurant Montreal.