4 Bathurst St
London, England W2 2SD

Angelus Restaurant

Cuisine: French

Angelus Restaurant is a French restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

• 6/04/2020

Stephenhawking tried it.

FrankJohnson photo

FrankJohnson

New York, NY

Nice.

Hello, this restaurant is really cool. I still remember this restaurant because over there I have found a person who helped me with boosting my blogging career by sharing the https://www.dailyblogtips.com/boost-your-blogging-career/ website link with me and now it is working really very well. That is why I like that restaurant.

JamesSConlon photo

JamesSConlon

Thousand Oaks, CA

Good

This restaurant is really very good. I am very much impressed with their work. And also their staff is very friendly and there is service is fast as compared to other restaurants around that restaurant. I found about that restaurant while reading the occupational therapy business plan template online. And I am very happy, I went there with my family.

Jonathan4839 photo

Jonathan4839

London, England

Best Experience

Students ask me to do custom essay for me online in the UK. I want to provide the best academic writing help to the students so they can have the best academic grades in university and college. If anyone want to have the best service for Assignment writing can get help online now…

smithsera photo

smithsera

London, London

Outstanding Restaurant

I truly like the food, most possibly I can go to a confined restaurant there food wasn’t garden-fresh. Then I arose to where it will make a portion of quality food and it’s commended to all.

Regards: Professional Essay Help Online UK

johnedwards photo

johnedwards

London, England

Service was fabulous!

I like the way they serve the people and make them feel like home, I was with my family and get good discount with best food deals thanks.

Regards: Write my assignment cheap for me online

French Marylebone & Bloomsbury Reservations

Angelus Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Angelus Restaurant is located near the cities of London, London, London, Lambeth, and London.
People found this by searching for: Angelus Restaurant W2 Menu, Angelus Restaurant, London, England, Angelus Restaurant London Menu, Opentable Angelus, 4 Star Rating Restaurants London England, Angelus Restaurant, Angelusangelus Restaurant, and Angelus Menu.