4 Bathurst St
London, England W2 2SD

Angelus Restaurant

Cuisine: French

Angelus Restaurant is a French restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Jonathan4839 photo

Jonathan4839

London, England

Best Experience

Students ask me to do custom essay for me online in the UK. I want to provide the best academic writing help to the students so they can have the best academic grades in university and college. If anyone want to have the best service for Assignment writing can get help online now…

smithsera photo

smithsera

London, London

Outstanding Restaurant

I truly like the food, most possibly I can go to a confined restaurant there food wasn’t garden-fresh. Then I arose to where it will make a portion of quality food and it’s commended to all.

Regards: Professional Essay Help Online UK

johnedwards photo

johnedwards

London, England

Service was fabulous!

I like the way they serve the people and make them feel like home, I was with my family and get good discount with best food deals thanks.

Regards: Write my assignment cheap for me online

2/27/2020

Shanebond tried Hanoi Cafe.

1/15/2020

A diner from 05 tried Hanoi Cafe.

1/14/2020

Ethancampbell tried Laicram.

12/26/2019

Agmuswilliam tried Electric Brasserie.

12/05/2019

A Vegetarian chowhound from AU tried Hanoi Cafe.

11/04/2019

Jaxxon tried Umu.

10/25/2019

Jaxxon tried Quilon.

9/27/2019

Lexi_edwards tried Hanoi Cafe.

7/03/2019

A Contemporary European food lover from Moscow, 48 tried Noak SE4.

4/05/2018

An American food lover from London, H9 tried The Fat Bear, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

French Marylebone & Bloomsbury Reservations

Angelus Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Angelus Restaurant is located near the cities of London, London, London, Lambeth, and London.
People found this by searching for: Angelus Restaurant W2 Menu, 4 Star Rating Restaurants London England, Angelus Restaurant, London, England, Angelusangelus Restaurant, Angelus Menu, Opentable Angelus, Angelus Restaurant, and Angelus Restaurant London Menu.