Angie's Pizza Restaurant

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Good selection, good food, reasonable prices"
"s good I guess I don't know if the Food is awesome"
"Family environment"
"Good food good price great place"
Cons
"Don't always get correct food --- but missing food is always on the bill!"
April 30, 2014

A group of us went there the Saturday before Easter. I'm Italian and I have to say the food was excellent. Best sauce I have ever had in a restaurant. To bad I live in NC now. When I lived in Akron, I never heard of it or ever went there.…
November 17, 2009

Great customer service

We have experienced only the best in staff friendliness, and great food at great prices-I would recommend this place-they sat our party of 12 quickly!
March 12, 2008

GREAT PIZZA!!!!!

Great pizza and service. Never a long wait for a table and they are very kid friendly. I would recommend Angie's to all my family and friends!

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Lunch Delivery

Angie's Pizza Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/13/2016 A diner from Akron, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food & fast service
  • 9/07/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/14/2016 A diner from Twinsburg, OH tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/23/2016 A diner from Akron, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 6/10/2016 A diner from Erie, PA tried it.

• 4/15/2016 A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 12/31/2015 A diner tried it.

• 12/14/2015 A diner from Seville, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/13/2015 A diner from Barberton, OH tried it.

• 10/05/2015 A diner from Akron, OH tried it.

Angie's Pizza Restaurant is located near the cities of Norton and Red Oak.
People found this by searching for: Angie's Pizza Barberton Ohio Menu, Angies Pizza Barberton, Angie's Pizza Barberton Menu, Angies Pizza Barberton Ohio, Angies Pizza Barberton Oh, Angies Pizza Menu, Angies In Barberton, and Angie's Pizza Barberton Ohio.