Anglesea Pub

Cuisine: American food

Anglesea Pub is a American food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Everything"
"The bartenders..."
"Brian the bartender is the best!!"
"It was an awesome time"
"Wongs"
crabbypatty photo

crabbypatty

Morton, PA

BETTER THAN EVER!!!!!!

Disregard my 2008 review. New management in the form of a former busboy, waiter, bartender and business owner has brought Anglesea back to its once renowned standards. There is no “best of”……every single think they serve is fabulous, from the Shepherd’s Pie to the simple burger. Wings are big as a baby’s fist and 21 sauces to choose from….all great! Turkey Club is fresh turkey and all food is fresh and made to order. drink specials are always present as well. Give it another go if you were chased away like I was and say think you to Irish Sean for bringing the Pub back to its former glory.

turkey club

johnnymac photo

johnnymac

Philadelphia, PA

UGH!

My wings and all the sauces are gone! They had the best wings, and awesome sauces…….what happened????

All the people I knew are no longer there, it was a huge disappointment!!!!! What happened??

It is just not the same :(

yorkie1020 photo

yorkie1020

Wildwood, NJ

Horrible!

This was a horrible experience with food to match! Service was absolutley horrible, i am a server and usually have much sympathy for others in the service industry but I would never treat my guest like that! She was rude and unprofessional. The entress all came out at different times, some dishes were even wrong! She’s didn’t even apologize, she just took the plate back. I contacted owner and complained and still no apology, I was told she was having a bad day. These new owners just do not care, b/c this was during the off season so you need to keep the locals on your side… and from the stories I’m hearing i’m not the only local willing to go off the island for some descent service.

October 24, 2010

If you want bad service, go here!

This was by far one of the worst experiences I have ever had at a restaurant. I service was absolutely terrible. I am not just some annoying customer, I am a server my self, I know how hard it can be. But there was two other tables besides…
August 13, 2009

Anglesea Pub

My family has a place down the shore not too far from here, this is a great Irish pub and restaurant. reasonable prices and great food. definitely check it out if you are in the area and like a nice relaxed atmosphere
August 12, 2009

Anglesea Pub is the best!!

my family goes every September,durning Irish fest,we love the paeple,love the cold beers,also they have great entertainment there,gets crowded but it is worth it..

Irish Pub American food Crabbypatty

Anglesea Pub  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/27/2016 A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 6/07/2016 Robrichards tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Robrichards liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/28/2016 A diner from Trenton, NJ tried it.

• 4/26/2016 A diner from Cape May, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/15/2015 A diner from Clark, NJ tried it.

• 6/17/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food.

• 5/23/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/18/2015 A diner from Franklin, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/11/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it.

• 4/05/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

Anglesea Pub is located near the cities of Wildwood, West Wildwood, Wildwood Crest, Whitesboro, and Diamond Beach.
People found this by searching for: Anglesea Pub Menu, Angelsea Pub Wildwood, Angelseapubmenu, Anglesea Pub Wildwood, Anglesea Inn Wildwood Nj, Wildwood Angleea, Anglesea Pub, Anglesea Pub North Wildwood, and Anglesea Pub Wildwood Nj.