1124 E Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32803

Anh Hong

Neighborhoods: Lake Eola Heights
Cuisine: Asian, Vietnamese, Chicken

Anh Hong is a Asian, Vietnamese, and Chicken restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Hope1815 photo

Hope1815

Cincinnati, OH

Pretty good

Everything went well. I really love Asian food and places like that. In fact, I have often visited such places and I know a lot of them. For lovers of Asian food , I suggest you to follow https://assignment-partner.com in order to read articles on a similar topic.

Pasta

davesmithwrites photo

davesmithwrites

Fort Wayne, IN

Loved it here

The restaurant is really great. I’ve visited here as an experiment I’m doing for my culinary classes at college. I’m planning to write an essay on asian food and post it here https://paperwriter.com/buy-essay-paper for all of you to see. It really brings joy to me to write about what I like. And I just love eating

Enzo's on the Lake

Vietnamese in Park Lake-Highland

Divang Coffee Shop

Coffee in Colonicaltown South

4/21/2021

A diner from Apopka, FL tried Fazoli's in Colonial Town Center. They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

4/20/2021

A dining patron from Orlando, FL tried Outback Restaurant at Buena Vista Palace in Walt Disney World Resort.

4/20/2021

A Bakery & Pastries chowhound from Orlando, FL tried Sweet Tomatoes in Florida Center.

4/18/2021

A diner from US tried Pollos A LA Brasa Mario.

4/16/2021

A dining patron from US tried Caribbean Sunshine Bakery.

4/13/2021

A chowhound tried Lili Marlene's in Central Business District.

4/09/2021

A food lover from US tried Pollo Campero in Lake Buena Vista.

4/07/2021

A diner from FL tried Starbucks Coffee in Orlando International Airport and liked it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

4/05/2021

A dining patron from Winter Park, FL tried China Town in Millenia.

4/03/2021

An Italian chowhound from US tried Oreganatta in Florida Center.

Asian Vietnamese Chicken

Anh Hong  Restaurant Reviews

Anh Hong is located near the cities of Holden Heights.
People found this by searching for: Anh Hong Restaurant Orlando Menu, Anh Hong Restaurant Menu Orlando, Anh Hong Orlando, Resturant At 32821, Anh Hong Menu Orlando, Bonefish Grill Locations Lake Mary, Fl, Sanford Restaurants, and Anh Hong Orlando Menu.