Anker's Fish House

Cuisine: Seafood, Cafe, Chicken

Anker's Fish House is a Seafood, Cafe, and Chicken restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"I grew up in Schenectady and my friends and I would go to Anker's all the time. I would always get the Fish Fry and Mozzarella cheese sticks. Every time I visit Schenectady, my family has Anker's for dinner. So good!"
"Friendly clean and good delicious"
"Crab cakes...delicious!"
"Great friends seafood!"
Cons
"It's too bad they don't open a larger place or more of them. They have lines out the door every Friday during Lent. Awesome food!"
"Some employees can be rude and i have also been overcharged on more than one occasion "
"Small inside "
Comments
"I'll be back to NY in a couple of months. Looking forward to my first day back and enjoying Anker's dinner. We always have Anker's fish as a part of our Christmas Eve dinner. Keep up the good work guys. You've been a part of my family's tradition for many"
Harding photo

Harding

Schenectady, NY

Ankers Fish

Ankers has the BEST fish Schenectady, The “guys” who work behind the counters are very friendly, they always have a smile every time we go in.

keep up the great work guys, you are the BEST

scallops

very tender, great tasteing!!!

jpoppyd photo

jpoppyd

De Soto, MO

Anker's Fish fry

Although I have not lived in Schenectady for more than 40 years the first place I visit when I come “home” is Anker’s. The coleslaw, the stuffed mushrooms (the grease) everything was absolutly delicious (one time I even ate the greasy part of the bag everything was that good).
Still kickin’
Jerry

Stuffed mushrooms

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgoooood

Seafood Outdoor seating Parking

Anker's Fish House  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/09/2016 A diner from Schenectady, NY tried it.

• 1/16/2016 A diner from Greenwood, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Comments
  • 9/19/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 4/12/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 9/09/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 8/29/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 8/26/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 7/04/2014 A diner from Franklin, MA tried it.

• 5/20/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 4/26/2014 A diner from Franklin, MA tried it.

Anker's Fish House is located near the cities of Scotia, Rotterdam, Cold Brook, Alplaus, and Rexford.
People found this by searching for: Ankers Fish Schenectady Ny, Ankers Fish Fry, Ankers Fish House, Fish And Anker, Anker's Fish House, Ankers Rest Schenectady Ny, Ankers Schenectady, Ankers Fish Schenectady, and Ankers Fish Fry Schenectady New York.