Anker's Fish House

Cuisine: Seafood, Salads, Lunch

Anker's Fish House is a Seafood, Salads, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Now that they have redone the place they have not as much room for the ordering and you stand over people that are eating . Don't like that , But it needed the new look and does look very nice and they are great people love them and the great food... :)"
"I grew up in Schenectady and my friends and I would go to Anker's all the time. I would always get the Fish Fry and Mozzarella cheese sticks. Every time I visit Schenectady, my family has Anker's for dinner. So good!"
"Friendly clean and good delicious"
"Crab cakes...delicious!"
"Great friends seafood!"
Cons
"It's too bad they don't open a larger place or more of them. They have lines out the door every Friday during Lent. Awesome food!"
"Some employees can be rude and i have also been overcharged on more than one occasion "
"Small inside "
Comments
"I'll be back to NY in a couple of months. Looking forward to my first day back and enjoying Anker's dinner. We always have Anker's fish as a part of our Christmas Eve dinner. Keep up the good work guys. You've been a part of my family's tradition for many"
  • 3/21/2018

A Seafood chowhound from New Britain, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/16/2018

Pros
    fast service and large portions
  • 3/09/2018

A diner from Albany, NY tried it.

• 2/15/2018

A diner from Saratoga Springs, NY tried it.

• 11/16/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Albany, NY tried it and liked it.

• 10/11/2017

A Seafood food lover from New York, NY tried it.

• 10/06/2017

A Seafood food lover from Hyde Park, MA tried it.

• 8/01/2017

A Seafood food lover from Schenectady, NY tried it and liked it.

• 7/11/2017

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 11/04/2016

A diner from Schenectady, NY tried it.

Harding photo

Harding

Schenectady, NY

Ankers Fish

Ankers has the BEST fish Schenectady, The “guys” who work behind the counters are very friendly, they always have a smile every time we go in.

keep up the great work guys, you are the BEST

scallops

very tender, great tasteing!!!

jpoppyd photo

jpoppyd

De Soto, MO

Anker's Fish fry

Although I have not lived in Schenectady for more than 40 years the first place I visit when I come “home” is Anker’s. The coleslaw, the stuffed mushrooms (the grease) everything was absolutly delicious (one time I even ate the greasy part of the bag everything was that good).
Still kickin’
Jerry

Stuffed mushrooms

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgoooood

Seafood Salads Lunch

Anker's Fish House  Restaurant Reviews

Anker's Fish House is located near the cities of Scotia, Rotterdam, Cold Brook, Alplaus, and Rexford.
People found this by searching for: Anker's Fish House, Anchors Fishfry Schnectady, Fish And Anker, Anker's Fish Fry, Ankers Fish Schenectady, Ankers Schenectady, Anchors Fish Fry Schenectady Ny, Ankers Fish House, and Ankers Fish Fry.