8716 N Lombard St
Portland, OR 97203

Anna Banana's

Neighborhoods: St. Johns
Cuisine: Cafe, Breakfast, Traditional

Anna Banana's is a Cafe, Breakfast, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

• 10/07/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 7/08/2017

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/23/2016

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried it.

LaneJo photo

LaneJo

Portland, OR

Everything is Amazing!

Anna Banana’s is one of the few coffee houses I could easily just go and sit, read a book or play around on my laptop. It’s eclectic, has comfortable seating and just feels like “home”.

Anna's BBQ Vegetarian Burger

Many a complaint after going vegetarian is that things just don’t taste as they should (burgers, bacon, sausage, etc.). Well, the way that Anna Banana’s prepares their veggie burger is outstanding! I know that the burger is out of the box (Annie’s BBQ burger), but it must be the combination of the bun and the fixings that made this burger taste like the real thing.

Aside from that, they always have a great selection of bagels and THE most extensive coffee menu I’ve ever seen. Move over Starbucks, Anna Banana’s is the new queen in town!

KatieRoot photo

KatieRoot

Adams Basin, NY

Good

good!

]

LukeBorn photo

LukeBorn

New Waterford, NS

Hi) I like this kind of restaurants. In one of these places, I met my future wife at that time. It was a romantic acquaintance back in my student years, I wanted to spend a lot of time with her, but there was a big study load. Thanks to the service where I was able to buy an essay https://essaywritingservice.com/buy-an-essay. I managed to save time in order to spend more time with my beloved girl)) The service is excellent, everything is fast and of high quality and most importantly at a reasonable price.

LiamBrake photo

LiamBrake

Bristol, England

Menu ism is a website that includes portal restaurant reviews and numbers. You can get Anna’s banana restaurant location and also you can get more info from https://assignmentjunkie.co.uk/write-my-essay-for-me to complete your task easily. Join their website for posting your survey on a website.

Cafe Breakfast Traditional

Anna Banana's  Restaurant Reviews

Anna Banana's is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: Anna Banana Coffee, Anna Bannana Portland, Anna Bananas Portland, Anna Bannana, Anna Bannanas Portland, Anna Banana's Portland, Anna Banana Portland, Anna Bananas Coffee, and Anna Bananas.