107 Hillsmere Drive
Annapolis, MD 21403

Annapolis Smokehouse

Cuisine: Barbecue, American Traditional, BBQ

Annapolis Smokehouse is a Barbecue, American Traditional, and BBQ restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Cons
"I have done carryout and in dining....Every time I have done carry carry out...something has been missing...last time...burger was too rare and cold...checked my order out in my car...went back in to have it corrected and although it was corrected...barte"
  • 2/25/2016

A diner from Annapolis, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/07/2013

A dining patron from Edgewater, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
Chewbacca7 photo

Chewbacca7

Great BBQ!

I’ve been in quite a few times since they opened. The place looks great! It definitely seems like everything is more consistent than it was the first day or two after they opened, now that they have a couple weeks under their belt.

The first time I was in there with my girlfriend around dinner time I had the briscuit and she had the BBQ half chicken. The entrees came with two sides. I opted for the vegetable of the day and the hand cut french fries. Everything was outstanding!

I’ve since gone back and I must say the wings are to die for. Evidently they are smoked and then flash fried and you can definitely taste the smokieness. Amazing! There are different sauces on the table for you to try. I really like the KC BBQ sauce.

Another thing that sets this place apart is the staff. Everyone is very nice and the service is excellent. When we were in there, the pitmaster/owner Bob came out to check on everyone and I definitely got the sense that the owners here take great pride in the place.

There are many great resteraunts in Annapolis, but we will definitely be adding Annapolis Smokehouse and Tavern to our regular rotation. Especially if we’re in the mood for BBQ!

Highly recommend.

PS: The fried cornbread and honey butter is highly addictive. Use extreme caution.

Sloan photo

Sloan

Best Brisket in town!

The place was packed tonight, but the service was fantastic and my brisket sandwich was incredible! We had onion rings and crab dip which were also delicious…very cool inside, a bit on the loud side but a fun atmosphere and wonderful salads (cobb) with tomatoe ranch dressing that is made on site as are all of the sauces for the brisket, pulled pork and wings. All my friends are talking about this place and we will be back often!!

AOTB photo

AOTB

Best BBQ in Annapolis!

My family had a great time here last night..the food and atmosphere was amazing..will definitely be going back soon they have by far the best BBQ food that I have ever had in Annapolis. Our only complaint was that it was a little backed up but it was hard to blame them since they just opened and it was packed with a long waiting list just to get in!

Hopefully they will take our reservation next weekend!

Pork barbecue

Very tender and juicy..I am a huge pork BBQ connoisseur and this was the best I have ever had..I do not typically write reviews about businesses but they deserved it.

Annapolitan photo

Annapolitan

Overpriced, underwhelmed

The restaurant opened this week so I decided to try it for lunch today (a Thursday). They already were out of one of their menu items that I wanted. Then the guy next to me said the ribs were dry, so I didn’t bother with them either. I decided to go with the pork barbecue sandwich, which was pretty good, but it cost $9 and stale chips was their version of a side. I had two draft beers (New Castle Brown Ale and their IPA), and they cost $6 each. You can imagine my shock when my tab for lunch was $21 plus tax. How a place feels that a draft beer is worth $6 is beyond me. I dropped close to $27 (a $5 tip) on an OK lunch. Needless to say, I won’t be going back. I feel bad because I wanted to like the place. But when you think you can get away with charging that much, you’re not going to last long.

Pork barbecue

The sandwich was good, but it was small and not worth $9.

Barbecue American Traditional BBQ

Annapolis Smokehouse  Restaurant Reviews

Annapolis Smokehouse is located near the cities of Naval Academy, Eastport, Parole, Bay Ridge, and St Margarets.
People found this by searching for: Annapolis Smokehouse Reviews, Annapolis Smokehouse, Smokehouse Annapolis, Annapolis Smoke House, Smokehouse Annapolis Menu, Annapolis Smokehouse Owners, Smokehouse Eastport, The Smokehouse Annapolis, and Annapolis Smokehouse And Tavern.