Annie Laura's Kitchen

Cuisine: American, Diner, Soul Food

Annie Laura's Kitchen is a American, Diner, and Soul Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Food was flavorable and the portions were adequate."
"Food has good flavor."
"All the food is great. Well seasoned and worth the wait."
"The food is awesome and they you your money's worth ."
"The food was delicious "
"Great soul food"
"Best southeen food in Atlanta! Love the oxtails!"
"Very good food "
"Best BBQ chicken in town"
"The food was excellent"
"Food is Good to Your Soul! I crave it!"
Cons
" The place is too small for the volume of business. I dined in and it was terrible warm inside. Servers were nice but seemed overwhelmed, and inexperienced. "
"One of the employees had a major attitude because I wasn't sure what I wanted. It was my first visit, I didn't know what to expect."
"The atmosphere is not good at all they need to work on keeping their dinning area more cleaner and their restrooms were too filthy and they need a much larger restaurant.They have people wrapped around the building. The space is extremely too small. Wen"
"Customer service is not great. "
"Our waitress was a lil rude"
"Long wait"
"The Dinning Room better tables&chairs. Clean the bathroom and mop the floors."
"Good service! Drink to high but food Awesome!"
Comments
"I will purchase food again but I will order take out. "
"Great service"
"No"
"Love it"
food1111 photo

food1111

Fayetteville, GA

The food is authentic Southern homestyle food...

The food is authentic Southern homestyle food and tastes good. (The fried wings are the best!) You just have to overlook the atmosphere.

wings, greens, macaroni and cheese

December 19, 2009

annie laura's kitchen

This is one of the best resturants I have ever eaten in, some of the best yams and black eyed peas in the State!!!!!!!!!
April 7, 2009

OKAY

The place has GREAT food. There food is alot better then Big Daddy's Soul Food. The mac and cheese is wonderful and everything else. The reason why I gave them four stars is because when you want to sit in and eat you have to basically…

American Dinner Parking

Annie Laura's Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/11/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 11/08/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 10/16/2016 A diner from GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/05/2016 A diner from Lawrenceville, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/03/2016 A diner from Hampton, GA tried it.

• 7/21/2016 A diner from Loganville, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was flavorable and the portions were adequate.
    Cons
    Comments
    I will purchase food again but I will order take out.
  • 6/17/2016 A diner from GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/05/2016 A diner from Douglasville, GA tried it.

• 5/29/2016 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food has good flavor.
    Cons
  • 5/17/2016 A diner from Woodstock, GA tried it.

Annie Laura's Kitchen is located near the cities of Clayton County.
People found this by searching for: Annie Laura's Kitchen, Ann And Laura Restaurant, Annie Laura's Soul Food Menu, Annie Laura's Kitchen Menu, Annie Laura's Kitchen Riverdale Ga, Annie Laura's Soul Food, Menu Atlanta Soul Food Annie, and Annie Lauras.