907 Saville Ave
Eddystone, PA 19022-1404

Ann's Market

Cuisine: Hoagies, Deli, Subs

Ann's Market is a Hoagies, Deli, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Very kid friendly, now I go there 24/7, my children LOVE to go there, especially when there waiting for there bus at there bus stops."
"Great hoagies, good prices, fast and friendly staff, get more than you pay for"
"Sweet peppers taste weird. Over price, trying to stay a float in today's economy. WaWa Is cheaper and taste great."
"Nothing"
"Good food"
Cons
"No dining/ seating area"
"Sweet peppers taste weird "
"Poorly made sandwiches "
Comments
"The staff that works there is very friendly now these days."
"The girl Lisa that works there is very mean and very dirty with the food "
"Don't go there "
  • 7/30/2018

A Hoagies food lover from Crum Lynne, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/25/2017

A diner from Crum Lynne, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Comments
    The staff that works there is very friendly now these days.
  • 11/06/2016

A Hoagies food lover from Media, PA tried it.

• 10/17/2016

Bfanfoodie tried it, liked it, and rated it . Bfanfoodie liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great hoagies, good prices, fast and friendly staff, get more than you pay for
    Cons
    No dining/ seating area
  • 6/20/2016

A dining patron from Media, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/02/2016

A diner from Ridley Park, PA tried it.

• 1/07/2016

• 11/29/2015

A dining patron from Ridley Park, PA tried it.

• 9/29/2015

A Hoagies chowhound from Wallingford, PA tried it.

• 7/22/2015

A diner from Ridley Park, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

JohnEstheimer photo

JohnEstheimer

Media, PA

My Standard of Comparison for Hoagies

Maybe it’s because I grew up in Eddystone, or perhaps because I worked there for a short time while I was in High School, but Anne’s Market has always been, and always will be my standard of comparison when it comes to hoagies. I know that there is some debate about where the veggies on a hoagie should go, but I for one prefer them under the meat and next to the roll. When they are on top, they fall out all over the place. When they are under the meat, everything stays neat, and this is exactly how Anne’s has always made them. Check them out, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

Italian Hoagie

The best standard Italian hoagie around. The hoagie that I compare all other hoagies to. There are some better specialty hoagies, but this is the best of the standard/classic variety.

bfanfoodie photo

bfanfoodie

Ridley Park, PA

Glad They Are Back!

I sure have missed my Ann’s! I’ve been going to Ann’s for many years and was so sad when they closed, but now they are back and even better than ever! As soon as I heard they were reopening I had to run down there and get myself an Italian hoagie. Their hoagies are out of this world good, packed with so much meat and freshly sliced veggies on the freshest rolls…you just cant beat their sandwiches. Their hot foods and salads are really good too! And the staff is awesome, always so friendly and talkative and they remember how I like my coffee which is a huge plus. I’ve never had a hoagie better than Ann’s.

Simply the best!

CeoBrian photo

CeoBrian

Springfield, PA

Best Hoagie

Real good people, the ownership here is amazingly compassionate helping the less fortunate in the community of eddystone for 40 years extending credit to those that can’t afford to immediately pay making sure everyone eats extremely great staff Nick is a blessing and their hoagie are amazing!
There will be,a story about this place one day and you will be,able to look back and say you had the honor to befriend a great man named Nick and ate the best Hoagie on the planet.

Ieatfiretruckz photo

Ieatfiretruckz

Philadelphia, PA

DON'T GO HERE.

I think that they are incredibly overpriced and that the food is just terrible. I had horrible service, the man working the register was stupid and didn’t understand how to make my change and made it a hassel, and the hoagie I had got was just terrible. It was not what I had expected and I warn everyone not to go there, and save their money.

Italian Hoagie

This was just disgusting. Shouldn’t even have a star…

gutterman33 photo

gutterman33

Brookhaven, PA

best hoagies in tristate area!!

Want to try a good hoagie, go to ann`s Market, they are the best around!!’
Great staff!!!
clean professional friendly people.
get your butt to ann`s will not regret it.

Italian Hoagie

excellent, perfect in every way

Hoagies Eddystone Anne's

Ann's Market  Restaurant Reviews

Ann's Market is located near the cities of Ridley Twp, Chester, Woodlyn, Crum Lynne, and Ridley Park.
People found this by searching for: Ann's Market, Ann's Eddystone, Anns Market, Ann's Market Eddystone Pa, Anns Market Excystone Pa, Anne's Market Eddystone, and Ann's Market Eddystone.