Ann's Restaurant

Neighborhoods: West Akron
Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Catering

Overall
Pros
"I had the catfish and grits. It was amazing. The catfish was seasoned and fried to perfection. The grits were nice and creamy. I would definitely go back again!"
"I picked up the trashAnd he was kind enough to bring me out breakfastThe food was very goodThat was a very nice thing for someone to do"
"The Kenny Burger and eggs, grits and bacon was great."
"Great food and friendly staff. This is a place where everyone knows everyone. "
"Delicious!!!"
"I am Barbie I love Ann's place because it made me fill like I was at home the food Was good and I had good friends to work with and who help me the most. Thank you "
"Breathfesk"
"Best home cooked breakfast besides my own! Been going to Ann's since I was a little girl and now I take my little girl and she loves it!!!!"
"Friendly fast service"
"Bad food"
"Great food "
"I love the breakfast "
"Really good "
"Good home cooked breakfast"
Cons
"The atmosphere could use some updating"
"Miss Ms. Ann"
"Answer the phine"
"Slow service, old inside needs renewed "
Comments
"The fish and grits are great!"
"Bring back family "
September 18, 2006

Old-fashioned diner with great homemade foods

When we lived near that side of town I used to stop by Ann's Restaurant nearly every day. A lot of other regulars do the same thing, too. The food tastes just like it was made at home and you can get breakfast foods at any hour of the day…

American Delivery Breakfast

Ann's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/28/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/10/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 6/13/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/08/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 1/24/2016 A diner from Akron, OH tried it.

• 1/14/2016 A diner from Medina, OH tried it.

• 1/01/2016 A diner from Twinsburg, OH tried it.

• 12/31/2015 A diner from Oaklyn, NJ tried it.

• 12/14/2015 Joycej2 tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Joycej2 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 12/04/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Ann's Restaurant is located near the cities of Summit County.
People found this by searching for: Ann's Place Akron Oh, Anns Place Akron Oh, Anns Place Akron, Anns Place, Ann's Place Akron Ohio, Ann's Place, Anns Place Akron Ohio, and Anns Place Menu.