1604 S Hawkins Ave

Ann's Restaurant

Neighborhoods: West Akron
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"I had the catfish and grits. It was amazing. The catfish was seasoned and fried to perfection. The grits were nice and creamy. I would definitely go back again!"
"I picked up the trashAnd he was kind enough to bring me out breakfastThe food was very goodThat was a very nice thing for someone to do"
"The Kenny Burger and eggs, grits and bacon was great."
"Great food and friendly staff. This is a place where everyone knows everyone. "
"Delicious!!!"
"I am Barbie I love Ann's place because it made me fill like I was at home the food Was good and I had good friends to work with and who help me the most. Thank you "
"Breathfesk"
"Best home cooked breakfast besides my own! Been going to Ann's since I was a little girl and now I take my little girl and she loves it!!!!"
"Friendly fast service"
"Bad food"
"Great food "
"I love the breakfast "
"Really good "
"Good home cooked breakfast"
Cons
"The atmosphere could use some updating"
"Miss Ms. Ann"
"Answer the phine"
"Slow service, old inside needs renewed "
Comments
"The fish and grits are great!"
"Bring back family "
  • 12/08/2017

An American food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/19/2017

A dining patron from Akron, OH tried it.

• 7/15/2017

An American food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 4/20/2017

A diner from Boston, MA tried it.

• 4/02/2017

An American chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 3/27/2017

A dining patron from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/21/2017

A diner from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/18/2017

An American chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 2/25/2017

A diner from Akron, OH tried it and liked it.

• 2/23/2017

A diner from Akron, OH tried it.

September 18, 2006

Old-fashioned diner with great homemade foods

When we lived near that side of town I used to stop by Ann's Restaurant nearly every day. A lot of other regulars do the same thing, too. The food tastes just like it was made at home and you can get breakfast foods at any hour of the day…

American Lunch Delivery

Ann's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Ann's Restaurant is located near the cities of Summit County.
People found this by searching for: Anns Place Akron Oh, Catfish And Grits Akron,Oh, Ann's Place Akron Oh, Anns Place Akron, Anns Place, Ann's Place Akron Ohio, Anns Place Akron Ohio, Anns Diner Akron Ohio, and Anns Place Menu Akron Ohio.