Ann's Restaurant

Neighborhoods: West Akron
Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Catering

Overall
Pros
"I had the catfish and grits. It was amazing. The catfish was seasoned and fried to perfection. The grits were nice and creamy. I would definitely go back again!"
"I picked up the trashAnd he was kind enough to bring me out breakfastThe food was very goodThat was a very nice thing for someone to do"
"The Kenny Burger and eggs, grits and bacon was great."
"Great food and friendly staff. This is a place where everyone knows everyone. "
"Delicious!!!"
"I am Barbie I love Ann's place because it made me fill like I was at home the food Was good and I had good friends to work with and who help me the most. Thank you "
"Breathfesk"
"Best home cooked breakfast besides my own! Been going to Ann's since I was a little girl and now I take my little girl and she loves it!!!!"
"Friendly fast service"
"Bad food"
"Great food "
"I love the breakfast "
"Really good "
"Good home cooked breakfast"
Cons
"The atmosphere could use some updating"
"Miss Ms. Ann"
"Answer the phine"
"Slow service, old inside needs renewed "
Comments
"The fish and grits are great!"
"Bring back family "

American Delivery Breakfast

Ann's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/20/2017 A diner from Boston, MA tried it.

• 4/02/2017 A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 3/27/2017 A diner from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/21/2017 A diner from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/18/2017 A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 2/25/2017 A diner from Akron, OH tried it and liked it.

• 2/23/2017 A diner from Akron, OH tried it.

• 12/31/2016 A diner from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/08/2016 A diner from Upper Darby, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/10/2016 A diner from Auburn, IN tried it.

Ann's Restaurant is located near the cities of Summit County.
People found this by searching for: Ann's Place Akron Ohio, Anns Place Akron Oh, Anns Place, Ann's Place Akron Ohio, Anns Place Akron Ohio, Anns Place Akron, Ann'S Place Akron Ohio, and Ann's Place Akron Oh.