1604 S Hawkins Ave

Ann's Restaurant

Neighborhoods: West Akron
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"I had the catfish and grits. It was amazing. The catfish was seasoned and fried to perfection. The grits were nice and creamy. I would definitely go back again!"
"I picked up the trashAnd he was kind enough to bring me out breakfastThe food was very goodThat was a very nice thing for someone to do"
"The Kenny Burger and eggs, grits and bacon was great."
"Great food and friendly staff. This is a place where everyone knows everyone. "
"Delicious!!!"
"I am Barbie I love Ann's place because it made me fill like I was at home the food Was good and I had good friends to work with and who help me the most. Thank you "
"Breathfesk"
"Best home cooked breakfast besides my own! Been going to Ann's since I was a little girl and now I take my little girl and she loves it!!!!"
"Friendly fast service"
"Bad food"
"Great food "
"I love the breakfast "
"Really good "
"Good home cooked breakfast"
Cons
"The atmosphere could use some updating"
"Miss Ms. Ann"
"Answer the phine"
"Slow service, old inside needs renewed "
Comments
"The fish and grits are great!"
"Bring back family "
  • 8/19/2017

A diner from Akron, OH tried it.

• 7/15/2017

An American food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 4/20/2017

An American food lover from Boston, MA tried it.

• 4/02/2017

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 3/27/2017

A diner from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/21/2017

An American food lover from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/18/2017

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 2/25/2017

A dining patron from Akron, OH tried it and liked it.

• 2/23/2017

An American chowhound from Akron, OH tried it.

• 12/31/2016

A dining patron from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Lunch Delivery
Papa Joe's Iacomini's

Italian in Merriman Valley

Great Garden

Chinese in Chapel Hill

Ann's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Ann's Restaurant is located near the cities of Summit County.
People found this by searching for: Anns Place, Anns Place Akron, Ann's Place Akron Oh, Anns Place Akron Ohio, Anns Place Akron Oh, Ann's Place Akron Ohio, Catfish And Grits Akron,Oh, and Anns Place Menu Akron Ohio.