811 Grant Ave
Novato, CA 94945

Anokha Cuisine of India

Cuisine: Indian, Breakfast, Gluten Free

Anokha Cuisine of India is a Indian, Breakfast, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

suriaah photo

suriaah

Novato, CA

Fantastic food, service, and cleanliness

Our birthday girl has a business on Grant and had been here for lunch a few times before requesting it for her birthday dinner.

They start you off with what I can only describe as a peppery cracker and some sauces, very tasty.

The Tikka Chicken Masala was suggested to us so I think 5 of the 7 of us got it in varying levels of spiciness. I asked for very spicy…we were all quite pleased. It was very flavorful with an order of rice and the Naan breads were great.

I was thinking I’d get some of the interesting appetizers for a meal next time but as we were finishing our meal, the table across from us had some sort of what we think were kababs and they smelled amazing so…that’s for next time.

I’m always impressed when my thirst needs are anticipated, and every time I thought I was going to need water soon, my glass was filled. I feel like we had 3 or 4 people available to us at any given time (comfortably).

What I was most impressed was that we brought our cake to the restaurant, forgot plates and utensils etc… they went and got us a knife, forks, plates and even a candle without us even asking.

I’ve got half a mind to get some takeout right now too.

Average Price meal, $12.00

Chicken Tikka Masala

5 of us got this dish in varying levels of spiciness. It’s served in a bowl and you can order some tasty rice to eat it with (recommended). I enjoyed every bite, was full at the end, and would get it again.

Indian Good for groups Delivery

Anokha Cuisine of India  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Anokha Indian Restaurant Novato, Novato Ca.Anokah Restaurant, Anouka Novato, Anokha Novato Menu, Anokha Novato Timings, Tps777 January, and Anokha Novato.