Anthony's Homeport

Neighborhoods: Moss Bay
Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Breakfast

Anthony's Homeport is a Seafood, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

"It was all great, service and the food."
"Eat slow and Enjoy."
tdotgirl photo

Bellevue, WA

Reasonably Viewtiful

Sunset dinners here are a steal.
Located right by the water, with a 4 course menu under $20, I can’t complain. The 4 course menu includes a chilled shrimp cocktail, chowder or salad, entree and dessert.

The chowder is fairly consistent, without being overly thick. But I like their white fish the best.

The atmosphere is friendly without being too pretentious and a stroll by the deck after dinner is excellent for my tummy!

March 29, 2012

great food and fantastic location, Love

great food and fantastic location, Love it.
May 29, 2011

Anthony's Kirkland Great Food Slooow Serv.

\r \r Four for Brunch. I came 10 mins. later than others. Waiter ignored me and so did the bus-boys. Finally I hailed the waiter and he couldn't escape. I deduced that we needed to order while we had him and told him I needed coffee.…
January 8, 2011

decent food and great view

Pretty beautiful location for this place. The food was above average and my server was friendly . I'm impressed.

Seafood Lunch Good for groups
  • Eat before 6pm and sample the Sunset Dinner: Four courses for just $15.95.
Sun-Sat 05:00PM - 10:00PM

Anthony's Homeport  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/10/2015 A diner from Kirkland, WA tried it.

• 7/19/2015 Annbl tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Annbl liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

It was all great, service and the food.
    Eat slow and Enjoy.
  • 10/05/2013 A diner from Bothell, WA tried it.

Cafe Juanita

Romio's Pizza & Pasta

Catering in Totem Lake

Beachhouse Bar & Grill

Breakfast in Lake View

Anthony's Homeport is located near the cities of Houghton, Juanita, Totem Lake, Beaux Arts Village, and Hunts Point.
People found this by searching for: Anthony's Homeport Nutrition, Anthony's Calorie Menu, Anthony's Homeport, Anthony's Homeport Nutrition Information, Anthony's Homeport Kirkland Menu, Menu For Anthoneys Kirkland, Anthony's Homeport Kirkland, and Anthonys Menu Calories.