Anthony's IV Pizza Pasta

Cuisine: Italian, Breakfast, Gluten Free

Anthony's IV Pizza Pasta is a Italian, Breakfast, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Fast service, very friendly, delivery on time or early, best foods and much more are nbr one in the bucks co!!! Thumb up "
"The staff here is so friendly and personable while anything I've ever ordered has really hit the spot. Great food served by great people!"
  • 3/15/2017

A dining patron from Bensalem, PA tried it.

• 12/16/2016

A diner from Louisville, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/17/2015

An Italian chowhound from Levittown, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/15/2015

An Italian food lover from Bordentown, NJ tried it.

• 5/01/2015

• 2/07/2015

An Italian chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 2/05/2015

An Italian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/30/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 12/20/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 12/17/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Peaches11 photo

Peaches11

Feasterville Trevose, PA

Love this place. The pizza is delicious and the...

Love this place. The pizza is delicious and the hoagies are great. I started going there for lunch and then I started to stop there on my way home from work. The staff is really friendly and the food is always hot when I pick up

Pizza

December 9, 2011

Taking our business else where

As a business owner myself I would never treat a customer the way I was treated today if I wanted their continous business. We placed an order, went to go pick it up and when I got there I told her I placed an order and told her my name.…
April 7, 2009

Quick Delivery

I love that I can place my order and within 20 minutes the driver is here delivering our food. My favorites are the chicken parm sandwich or the chicken fingers. Both are really good.

8/18/2017

A Deli chowhound from Brookhaven, PA tried Ben's Delicatessen.

8/03/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Great Shanghai Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Food is great not greasy
8/01/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Brookhaven, PA tried East China Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/19/2017

A diner from Feasterville Trevose, PA tried Good Taste Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

6/30/2017

A diner from Southampton, PA tried East China Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/25/2017

A Deli chowhound from Levittown, PA tried Ben's Morrisville Deli Cafe & Catering.

5/13/2017

A Pizza food lover from Bensalem, PA tried Dominick's Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant.

5/09/2017

A Steak food lover from Rutherford, NJ tried Steve's Sizzling Steaks.

3/27/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried Good Taste Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

3/15/2017

A dining patron from Bensalem, PA tried Anthony's IV Pizza Pasta.

Italian Delivery Breakfast

Anthony's IV Pizza Pasta  Restaurant Reviews

Anthony's IV Pizza Pasta is located near the cities of Penn Valley, Trenton, Lower Makefield, and Ewing Twp.
People found this by searching for: Anthony's Pizza Morrisville, Anthony's Iv Morrisville, Anthony's Pizza Morrisville Pa, Anthony's Iv Pizza Morrisville, Anthony's Iv, Anthonys Pizza Morrisville Catering Menu, Anthony's 4 Morrisville, Anthony's Pizza Locations Morrisville, Pa, and Anthony's Pizza Morrisville Pa Menu.