Anthony's IV Pizza Pasta

Cuisine: Italian, Breakfast, Gluten Free

Anthony's IV Pizza Pasta is a Italian, Breakfast, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Fast service, very friendly, delivery on time or early, best foods and much more are nbr one in the bucks co!!! Thumb up "
"The staff here is so friendly and personable while anything I've ever ordered has really hit the spot. Great food served by great people!"
Peaches11 photo

Peaches11

Feasterville Trevose, PA

Love this place. The pizza is delicious and the...

Love this place. The pizza is delicious and the hoagies are great. I started going there for lunch and then I started to stop there on my way home from work. The staff is really friendly and the food is always hot when I pick up

Pizza

December 9, 2011

Taking our business else where

As a business owner myself I would never treat a customer the way I was treated today if I wanted their continous business. We placed an order, went to go pick it up and when I got there I told her I placed an order and told her my name.…
April 7, 2009

Quick Delivery

I love that I can place my order and within 20 minutes the driver is here delivering our food. My favorites are the chicken parm sandwich or the chicken fingers. Both are really good.

Italian Delivery Breakfast

Anthony's IV Pizza Pasta  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/17/2015 A diner from Levittown, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/15/2015 A diner from Bordentown, NJ tried it.

• 5/01/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/07/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 2/05/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/30/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 11/08/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/20/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 12/17/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/04/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Anthony's IV Pizza Pasta is located near the cities of Penn Valley, Trenton, Lower Makefield, and Ewing Twp.
People found this by searching for: Anthony's Iv, Anthony's Pizza Morrisville Pa, Anthony's 4 Morrisville, Anthony's Pizza Morrisville Pa Menu, Anthonys Pizza Morrisville Catering Menu, Anthony's Iv Morrisville, Anthony's Pizza Morrisville, and Anthony's Iv Pizza Morrisville.