47 S Park Pl
Morristown, NJ 07960

Anthony's Pizza

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, European

Anthony's Pizza is a Italian, Catering, and European restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

• 8/12/2018

An Italian food lover from New Britain, CT tried it.

• 1/02/2016

An Italian chowhound from Morristown, TN tried it and liked it.

bb7290 photo

bb7290

Morristown, NJ

Specialty Pies are great.. The Hawaiian or...

Specialty Pies are great… The Hawaiian or Margarita are my absolute favorite. Reasonable prices as well!

lisa113 photo

lisa113

Morristown, NJ

how do i feel about waiting 1hr45min for delivery?

i dont know how the food is…. i am still waiting for it to be delivered. the last time i called they said they were waiting on a driver, so what they are saying is that the food will be old, cold and late,

KillKenie photo

KillKenie

Florham Park, NJ

Anthonys Is THE BEST

I think this place has the best and cheapest pizza in Morristown. Eatting a stromboli is like having an orgasm in my mouth. I feel so much better after I eat anthonys food.
I cant survive without it.

Pizza

MMMMMM GOOD

May 3, 2014

I LOVE Anthony's pizza. I also love their Open Mic nights. They deliver to us at least once a week. <3 Best pizza in Morristown. Thank you to Anthony's pizza for putting up with my dogs. Sarah Price

Italian Dinner Catering

Anthony's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Anthony's Pizza is located near the cities of Morris Twp, Morris, Morris Plains, Convent Station, and Cedar Knolls.
People found this by searching for: Anthony's Pizza Morristown Nj, Anthony's Morristown, Anthonys Pizza Morristown Nj, Anthonys Pizza Morristown, Anthony's Pizza Morristown, Anthony's Pizza 07960, and Anthony's Pizza Morristown Tn.