Anthony's Seafood Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Marina
Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Great ambiance, great food, service took a while and prices were slightly high for the food."
  • 12/28/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 6/04/2014

A Seafood chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 1/17/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 9/15/2013

A Seafood chowhound from Hesperia, CA tried it.

• 8/12/2013

A diner from Kansas City, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/07/2013

A Seafood chowhound from Murrieta, CA tried it and rated it .

• 7/05/2013

A dining patron from Murrieta, CA tried it.

• 6/14/2013

A Seafood food lover from San Diego, CA tried it and liked it.

I love that you could see Point Loma from the...

I love that you could see Point Loma from the dining room. The seafood salad sandwich was delicious, fresh, and made of real fish! My friend’s krab sandwich (crab with a “K”!) was not as impressive. The cheese they mixed with the fake crab was flavorless and the amount was excessive.

August 30, 2010

Good service great shrimp

Im not big on seafood restaurants but when I went to Anthony's restaurant and ordered the coconut shrimp, I fell in love with the place! The shrimp is so sweet and delicious. The service was great, and the environment was nice also. So if…
July 14, 2010

One of my favorite restaurants in San Diego

I absolutely love Anthony's. In my opinion they have some of the best fish tacos in San Diego. Every time I come to San Diego on business or vacation I always make it a point to stop their.
October 9, 2009

Anthony's Fish Grotto is # 1

I found the service to be exceptional the waiters and waitress were friendly and attentive, the food was great, some of the best sea food I have ever had. and the view refreshing, to sit on the waters edge and watch the sun set with my…

Seafood Shelter Island Reservations
Tips
  • Dine for lunch and enjoy the same menu entrees at the half price.
  • Metered parking is typically full and surrounding pay lots are expensive, but might be worth the additional cost.
  • It's no secret that bay front windows provide breathtaking views. These seats are worth the wait, so enjoy an appetizer at the bar in the meantime.

Anthony's Seafood Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Anthony's Seafood Restaurant is located near the cities of San Diego County, Hillcrest, Coronado, and Old Town San Diego.
People found this by searching for: Anthony's San Diego Menu, San Diego Seafood Rest In Marina San Diego, Anthony's Restaurant San Diego, Restaurante Anthony En San Diego, Anthony's Restaurant San Diego Ca, Anthony's Seafood Restaurant San Diego, and Restaurants Near 3815 Vermont Street, San Diego, 92103.