5663 N Clark St

debh photo

debh

Chicago, IL

Food Poisoning

I actually enjoyed the restaurant and my meal while there.

It was 7 hours later when I became violently ill with food poisoning that I have to rethink my evaluation.

I thought I’d call the restaurant to let them know in case they wanted to check their food. My intent was not to complain, simply to inform so they could make sure it doesn’t happen to anyone else.

I was yelled at with the comments, “you insult my restaurant”, and “i don’t have time to listen to this”.

I’m sorry, but if you are a restaurant owner and your customers get food poisoning from your restaurant, you may want to make time to listen to this feedback.

Pizza Parking Delivery

Antica Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Antica Pizzeria is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Antica Pizza Chicago, Antica Pizza Chicago Menu, Pizzeria Antica Chicago, Antica Pizzeria Chicago Menu, Antica Pizzeria Chicago, Pizza 60660, and Antica Pizzeria Menu Chicago.