Antico Forno

Neighborhoods: North End
Cuisine: Italian, Southern, Mediterranean

Pros
"Great service, ambience & food!"
  • 8/08/2015

An Italian food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great service, ambience & food!
July 25, 2010

Easily the best in Boston.

Ate here last weekend and almost fell asleep in my chair after eating the gnocci. It's literally that tasty that you feel like you're at home on your couch afterwards, just hanging out and relaxing. The pizza is unbelievable too. The…
July 13, 2010

My opinion

Antico Forno has the bes food and pizza in the North end! Their service is also top notch. I recommend this restaurant to lots of people here in NY and they also lve it!
May 14, 2010

Delicious Italian Food!

With so many restaurants in the North End offering an authentic Italian experience, it is hard to pick, but I definitely recommend Antico Forno. I went recently for a friend's birthday and had a wonderful time. The service was great, the…

10/12/2017

A Thai food lover from Boston, MA tried Brown Sugar Cafe in Allston.

10/12/2017

A chowhound from Waltham, MA tried Tim's Tavern (CLOSED) in South End.

10/11/2017

A Catering food lover from Boston, MA tried Liberty Bell Roast Beef in D Street - West Broadway, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/10/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Cumberland, RI tried Café Budapest (CLOSED) in Back Bay, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/08/2017

A Vietnamese chowhound from US tried Anh Hong.

10/07/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Bogor, 30 tried Café Budapest (CLOSED) in Back Bay and liked it. They liked the food.

10/06/2017

A diner from Boston, MA tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken in Dorchester, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
The parking lot was littered with trash. When I got inside, the floor inside was littered with trash. The woman at counter was NOT interested in me, the customer. I had to ask her to serve me. I received incorrect order and never saw a smile, or heard a t
Cons
Comments
Worst experience I have had in a long time. I was polite because I had my grandson. I really wanted to say something.
10/05/2017

A dining patron from US tried Smile Thai Noodles in Brighton.

10/04/2017

A diner from Boston, MA tried La Parrilla Restaurant in Columbia Point.

10/04/2017

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried Dry Dock Cafe in South Boston.

Italian Good for groups Southern

Asian in South End

Modern Pastry Shop

Bakeries in Central

Antico Forno  Restaurant Reviews

Antico Forno is located near the cities of North Waltham, , Beacon Hill, Suffolk County, and Mid Cambridge.
People found this by searching for: Antico Forno Delivery, Antico Forno Groupon, Groupon Antico Forno, Antico Forno Restaurante Nort. End, Antico Forno Boston Reviews, Delivery Antico Forno Boston, Reviews On Antico Forno North End, and Antico Forno Boston Children's Menu.