5134 N Pearl St
Ruston, WA 98407-3213

Antique Sandwich Co

Neighborhoods: Ruston
Cuisine: American, Vegetarian, Sandwiches

Antique Sandwich Co is a American, Vegetarian, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Friendly, high quality food. Relaxed atmosphere, children welcomed."
"Friendly, nice people"
"Scrumptious sandwiches and great atmosphere!"
Cons
"No suggestions"
Comments
"We are driving all the way from Edmonds to enjoy this restaurant –(15 miles north of Seattle)"
  • 11/26/2018

An American food lover from Tacoma, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/10/2017

An American food lover from Kent, WA tried it.

• 8/19/2016

A diner from Tacoma, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly, high quality food. Relaxed atmosphere, children welcomed.
  • 5/27/2016

A dining patron from Bonney Lake, WA tried it.

• 3/16/2016

An American food lover from Las Vegas, NV tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 1/05/2016

An American chowhound from Bothell, WA tried it.

• 12/01/2015

A dining patron from Tacoma, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/13/2015

An American chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/11/2014

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly, nice people
  • 7/22/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Scrumptious sandwiches and great atmosphere!
    Cons
    No suggestions
    Comments
CrimsonWhispers photo

CrimsonWhispers

Graham, WA

Love it!

I went here with my friend after an afternoon at Owen Beach. The place was amazing and everyone was so friendly! My friend ended up getting hit on by one of the baristas and the other barista had come by our table to tell us that he was about twenty years our senior. XD Cracked us up. It was our own fault though, we look older than we are. Either way, it was an amazing place and just took my breath away the second I walked in! I have been passing this cute little shop for seven years whenever my family and I went to the zoo. We never really went in, but now I’m going to have to make them! It was just splendid!

Tuna Sandwich on rye w/sprouts

Honestly, when I ordered this sandwich, I expected JUST the sandwich. But the barista had asked if I wanted soup or salad. Again, I thought it was going to be a small salad. But, the sandwich was huge (I could barely fit it in my mouth!) and the salad took up half the plate! It was by far the best sandwich I have ever had. I almost died right there in my seat! For the price, as cheap as it was, it was deffinitley worth the two mile walk from Owen Beach.

American Vegetarian Sandwiches

Antique Sandwich Co  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Antique Sandwich Shop Tacoma Menu, Antique Sandwich Company, Antique Sandwich Shop Tacoma, Antique Sandwich Company Menu, Antique Sandwich Tacoma Wa, Antique Sandwich Co Menu, Antique Sandwich Company Tacoma Menu, and Antique Sandwich Shop Menu.