Antonio's Coney Island

Cuisine: Diner, Contemporary, Lunch

Antonio's Coney Island is a Diner, Contemporary, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Awesome food, great staff! Wish I could give more than 5 stars! "
"Family diner atmosphere, friendly faces, good food. "
Cons
"No cons, all good! "
  • 5/19/2017

A Diner food lover from Genesee, MI tried it.

• 4/25/2017

A diner from Sterling Heights, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/30/2017

A diner from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/20/2016

A dining patron from Clinton Township, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Awesome food, great staff! Wish I could give more than 5 stars!
    Cons
    No cons, all good!
  • 3/11/2016

A Diner chowhound from Roseville, MI tried it.

• 2/17/2016

A diner from Willis, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/13/2016

A Diner chowhound from Ypsilanti, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/24/2015

A dining patron from Roseville, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Family diner atmosphere, friendly faces, good food.
  • 12/16/2015

A Diner chowhound from Hamtramck, MI tried it.

• 6/10/2015

A Diner chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

SClark904 photo

SClark904

Sterling Heights, MI

Horrible Customer Service Twice in a Row

The food is amazing and I have been going here for over 3 years. I went to Antonio’s a few weeks ago for lunch and sat at the counter. The waitress who was behind the counter never asked if we needed help and never took our order. Soemone else had to come take it. I didn’t fuss about it because the service is usually good. I went back again on 12/6/2012 to order lunch again. The same wiatress was behind the counter and did the exact same rude thing. Someone else had to help us again. She never apologized or acknowledge that we were even sitting there. I decided to contact the manager to let him know the issue I have had twice at his establishmnet and he only made excuses why it was okay for his staff to ignore us. He even got defensive and accused me of telling him how to run a business because I told him how I want to be treated as a customer. I now understand why the waitress is so rude; it is because the owner is just as rude and is okay with providing bad custoemr service. No matter how good the food is they lost a long time customer and I will never be back. On top of that my salad was missing half of the ingredients!

Cobb Salad

Missing all of my ingredients

July 8, 2008

Best salad in town!

The chicken greek salad is the best I have ever tasted! It is HUGE and well worth the money. Also, their breakfast is wonderful. The service is always great, and the owner is very nice.
August 30, 2006

Love this restaurant!

This restaurant is located in a strip mall at Hayes and 13 Mile Road. We go there early for lunch and the service is great. The food is very good as well. Regular coney-type food (American, Greek). Prices are good. This restaurant is…

9/25/2017

A dining patron from US tried Manhattan Fish And Chicken in Southwest Warren, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/25/2017

A diner from Warren, MI tried Bella Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

9/24/2017

A diner from Warren, MI tried Markies Pizza and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

9/24/2017

A dining patron from Warren, MI tried Sunrise Coney Island, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/23/2017

A dining patron from Warren, MI tried Red Lobster.

9/23/2017

A Diner food lover from MI tried Nicky D's Coney Island.

9/22/2017

A dining patron from US tried Nicky D's Coney Island.

9/21/2017

A Taiwanese food lover from Fraser, MI tried SIAM Cuisine.

9/20/2017

A Deli food lover from US tried Louie's Ham & Corn Beef Shop.

9/19/2017

An American chowhound from Warren, MI tried Country Oven, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Excellent service great food good for breakfast,lunch , or dinner.
Diner Contemporary Lunch

Antonio's Coney Island  Restaurant Reviews

Antonio's Coney Island is located near the cities of Center Line.
People found this by searching for: Antonio's Coney Island Menu, Antonio's Coney Island Warren, Antonios Coney Island, Antonios Coney Island, Warren, Antonio's Coney Island Warren Mi Menu, Antonio's In Warren Menu, Antonio's Coney Island Warren Mi, and Antonio's Coney Island.