Antonio's Coney Island

Cuisine: Diner, Contemporary, Lunch

Antonio's Coney Island is a Diner, Contemporary, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Awesome food, great staff! Wish I could give more than 5 stars! "
"Family diner atmosphere, friendly faces, good food. "
Cons
"No cons, all good! "
  • 5/19/2017

A Diner chowhound from Genesee, MI tried it.

• 4/25/2017

A Diner chowhound from Sterling Heights, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/30/2017

A Diner chowhound from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/20/2016

A diner from Clinton Township, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Awesome food, great staff! Wish I could give more than 5 stars!
    Cons
    No cons, all good!
  • 3/11/2016

A diner from Roseville, MI tried it.

• 2/17/2016

A Diner food lover from Willis, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/13/2016

A dining patron from Ypsilanti, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/24/2015

A dining patron from Roseville, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Family diner atmosphere, friendly faces, good food.
  • 12/16/2015

A diner from Hamtramck, MI tried it.

• 6/10/2015

A Diner chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

SClark904 photo

SClark904

Sterling Heights, MI

Horrible Customer Service Twice in a Row

The food is amazing and I have been going here for over 3 years. I went to Antonio’s a few weeks ago for lunch and sat at the counter. The waitress who was behind the counter never asked if we needed help and never took our order. Soemone else had to come take it. I didn’t fuss about it because the service is usually good. I went back again on 12/6/2012 to order lunch again. The same wiatress was behind the counter and did the exact same rude thing. Someone else had to help us again. She never apologized or acknowledge that we were even sitting there. I decided to contact the manager to let him know the issue I have had twice at his establishmnet and he only made excuses why it was okay for his staff to ignore us. He even got defensive and accused me of telling him how to run a business because I told him how I want to be treated as a customer. I now understand why the waitress is so rude; it is because the owner is just as rude and is okay with providing bad custoemr service. No matter how good the food is they lost a long time customer and I will never be back. On top of that my salad was missing half of the ingredients!

Cobb Salad

Missing all of my ingredients

Diner Contemporary Lunch

Antonio's Coney Island  Restaurant Reviews

Antonio's Coney Island is located near the cities of Center Line.
People found this by searching for: Antonio's Coney Island, Antonio's Coney Island Breakfast Menu, Antonios Menu Warren Mi, Antonio's Coney Island Warren Mi, Antonio's Coney Island Warren Mi Menu, Antonios Coney Island, Anthony's Coney Roseville, Antonio's Coney Island Warren, and Antonio's Coney Island Menu.