Antonio's Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, American

Overall
Pros
"wonderful food and service . owner very sociable"
"Veal chop is excellent service very good "
" consistently delicious food for years yet menu is always updated to reflect seasonal local ingredients. Friendly knowledgable staff and the booths in the bar area make that special night out even more so!! "
Cons
"No cons"
  • 12/15/2017

A diner from Mansfield, MA tried it.

• 12/06/2017

An Italian chowhound from Cranston, RI tried it and liked it.

• 10/15/2017

An Italian food lover from Lincoln, RI tried it.

• 8/26/2017

A dining patron from Coventry, RI tried it.

• 8/20/2017

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/16/2017

A dining patron from West Warwick, RI tried it.

• 8/11/2017

A diner from Cranston, RI tried it.

• 7/14/2017

An Italian chowhound from North Providence, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    wonderful food and service . owner very sociable
  • 7/09/2017

An Italian chowhound from Smithfield, RI tried it.

• 6/21/2017

An Italian chowhound from West Warwick, RI tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

andrea photo

andrea

Cranston, RI

Sooooo much better

I used to go to Antonio’s when I was younger with my father. All of the waitresses were older Italian women and we always ate half a chicken and some penne pasta. It was fine, really. It’s been a while. My husband and I heard they were under new ownership and we thought we try the new Antonio’s out with hopes of having a nice local restaurant to go to. What a surprise!!
First of all we walked into the beautiful new palate of earth tones and warmth everywhere you looked, so contemporary and cozy – Nothing like the old place! We ordered the “Risotto balls” as an appetizer and could smell the truffle as the waiter brought the dish to the table – this dish was just scrumptious, we ate every last bite and dragged our bread through the plate. The truffle oil in the dish was not on the menu and was just the most fabulous surprise and when the waiter came back to the table I all but kissed him for it. He shared our enthusiasm for the dish which made the experience all the more fun! For dinner my husband had the “Free Range Roasted Chicken” which I teased was a throw back to the old Antonio’s but turned out to be a perfectly seasoned and crisp beauty! I had the “Linguine with Zucchini Ribbons” and ate every bite. It was fantastic! The dinner – the service and the room was just so great we were giddy while we were eating! It’s my new favorite place in Rhode Island to eat and it’s not even in Providence. Go Antonio’s!!

August 3, 2009

Absolutely fantastic

My husband and I dined at Antonio's on a Saturday night, and everything from start to finish was fantastic. They brought us a small antipasto dish and warm bread. We started with appetizers - crab cakes with red pepper sauce and shrimp…
April 17, 2006

Great Italian Food

Antonio’s is a hidden gem in RI. The homemade sauce is delicious, and the menu options are numerous. The restaurant emphasizes its seafood dishes, which are complimented by various chicken and beef dishes. The casual Old Italian…

12/15/2017

An Italian food lover from Mansfield, MA tried Antonio's Restaurant.

12/09/2017

A Mediterranean food lover from US tried The Chapel Grille and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food, atmosphere, service
Cons
None
Comments
Great dining experience will be a regular customer
12/08/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Kings Garden Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/06/2017

An Italian food lover from Cranston, RI tried Antonio's Restaurant and liked it.

12/05/2017

A chowhound from Cranston, RI tried Tim & Nikki's Ny System, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

12/04/2017

A Greek food lover from Cranston, RI tried Athenian Deli & Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

12/02/2017

A BBQ food lover from Boston, MA tried The Carolina Barbecue, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
Terrible BBQ sauces, stale corn bread and dry meats. Will not return.
11/25/2017

A diner from Johnston, RI tried Twin Oaks Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Nothing!!!!
Cons
Everything!!!
Comments
11/17/2017

A diner from Providence, RI tried B. Good.

11/16/2017

An American food lover from Providence, RI tried J P Spoonem's.

Italian Good for groups Outdoor seating

Antonio's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Antonio's Restaurant is located near the cities of Pawtuxet.
People found this by searching for: Antonio's Cranston Ri Menu, Antonio's Restaurant Cranston, Antonio's Restaurant Rhode Island, Antonio's Restaurant, Antonio's Restaurant Cranston Ri, Antonio's Restaurant Ri, Antonio's Cranston Ri, Antonio's Restaurant Cranston Ri Menu, and Dinner Menue, Antonio's Restaurant, Cranston.