Antonio's Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, American

Overall
Pros
"wonderful food and service . owner very sociable"
"Veal chop is excellent service very good "
" consistently delicious food for years yet menu is always updated to reflect seasonal local ingredients. Friendly knowledgable staff and the booths in the bar area make that special night out even more so!! "
Cons
"No cons"
  • 5/19/2018

An Italian chowhound from Providence, RI tried it.

• 3/25/2018

An Italian chowhound from Warwick, RI tried it.

• 3/24/2018

An Italian food lover from Cranston, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/15/2017

A dining patron from Mansfield, MA tried it.

• 12/06/2017

An Italian food lover from Cranston, RI tried it and liked it.

• 10/15/2017

A diner from Lincoln, RI tried it.

• 8/26/2017

A diner from Coventry, RI tried it.

• 8/20/2017

An Italian chowhound from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/16/2017

A diner from West Warwick, RI tried it.

• 8/11/2017

A diner from Cranston, RI tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

andrea photo

andrea

Cranston, RI

Sooooo much better

I used to go to Antonio’s when I was younger with my father. All of the waitresses were older Italian women and we always ate half a chicken and some penne pasta. It was fine, really. It’s been a while. My husband and I heard they were under new ownership and we thought we try the new Antonio’s out with hopes of having a nice local restaurant to go to. What a surprise!!
First of all we walked into the beautiful new palate of earth tones and warmth everywhere you looked, so contemporary and cozy – Nothing like the old place! We ordered the “Risotto balls” as an appetizer and could smell the truffle as the waiter brought the dish to the table – this dish was just scrumptious, we ate every last bite and dragged our bread through the plate. The truffle oil in the dish was not on the menu and was just the most fabulous surprise and when the waiter came back to the table I all but kissed him for it. He shared our enthusiasm for the dish which made the experience all the more fun! For dinner my husband had the “Free Range Roasted Chicken” which I teased was a throw back to the old Antonio’s but turned out to be a perfectly seasoned and crisp beauty! I had the “Linguine with Zucchini Ribbons” and ate every bite. It was fantastic! The dinner – the service and the room was just so great we were giddy while we were eating! It’s my new favorite place in Rhode Island to eat and it’s not even in Providence. Go Antonio’s!!

April 17, 2006

Great Italian Food

Antonio’s is a hidden gem in RI. The homemade sauce is delicious, and the menu options are numerous. The restaurant emphasizes its seafood dishes, which are complimented by various chicken and beef dishes. The casual Old Italian…

Italian Good for groups Outdoor seating

Antonio's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Antonio's Restaurant is located near the cities of Pawtuxet.
People found this by searching for: Antonio's Cranston Ri Menu, Antonio's Restaurant Cranston, Antonio's Restaurant Cranston Ri, Antonio's Cranston Ri, Antonio's Restaurant Cranston Ri Menu, Antonio's Restaurant Menu Cranston Ri, and Antonio's Restaurant Ri.