5624 N Broadway Ave

iHeartChicago photo

iHeartChicago

Chicago, IL

Fantastic Thin Crust Pizza

My boyfriend discovered this place a few months ago and we are hooked. It is very similar to the pizza we’ve had in Croatia and hello… that’s like across the sea from Italy. Its thin… the sauce is tasty… and its not greasy. LOVE it.

Prosciutto Funghi:

the Prosciutto Funghi pizza was fantastic… the only thing that would have made it better is if the mushrooms were paper thin. Definitely our favorite pizza…

Kipeters photo

Kipeters

Chicago, IL

Never again

I have ordered the #22 signature Apart pizza numerous times, and it has always been delivered within the hour, and always has tasted good…until the last two times. Each of the past two times when I’ve ordered this particular pizza, they’ve delivered the wrong pizza. The first time I chalked it up to a mistake, and didn’t do anything about it. The second time, I called to make sure I ordered what I thought I ordered, and that was the case…they delivered the wrong one for the second time in a row. I will not be ordering pizza from Apart Pizza ever again.

Giardinetta:

The Giardinetta was delivered when I ordered the signature Apart pizza…TWICE in a row!! I have always liked the signature Apart, but even had they not delivered the wrong one—-twice in a row—-the Giardinetta was a huge disappointment.

Pizza Parking Outdoor seating
Mon-Tue 05:00PM - 11:00PM
Sun,Wed-Sat 11:00AM - 11:00PM

Apart Pizza Co  Restaurant Reviews

Apart Pizza Co is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Edgewater Chicago Pizza, 5624 N Broadway Chicago, Apart Pizza Edgewater, Pizza Apart Edgewater, Apart Pizza, Apart Pizza In Chicago, Apart Pizza Chicago Menu, Pizza Apart Menu Edgewater, and Apart Pizza Company 5624 N Broadway, Chicago, Il.