28 N Manoa Rd
Havertown, PA 19083-3426

Apollo Pizza

Cuisine: Steak, Kosher, Catering

Pros
"Loved the pizza! So sad they are gone"
  • 8/05/2017

A Steak food lover from Havertown, PA tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

• 8/21/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Loved the pizza! So sad they are gone
memom_19082 photo

memom_19082

Upper Darby, PA

Great service

My husband and self order quite often.They are always fast with delivery.The food is great and they aren’t afraid of special orders.My favorite is the roasted chicken sandwich and chicken cheese steak.Their salads are the huge and great.
I just wish they had BROCOLLI BITES!You can actually get onion rings on the crispy side.
EVEN THE DELIVERY PEOPLE ARE GREAT,VERY POLITE!ACTUALLY I AM GETTING READY TO ORDER PIZZA FROM THEM.HMM ROASTED PEPPERS SOUNDS GREAT TONIGHT!!

roasted chicken sandwich

great marinated and roasted chicken ion a Kaiser roll,with lettuce,tomato,cheese.I choose it without mayo.the chicken is so good it doesn’t need anything but the roll and melted cheese.

KingOfHavertown photo

KingOfHavertown

Havertown, PA

The Best Pizza In Havetown

I have lived in Havertown all my life and must say that Apollo Pizza is the best pizza in Havertown.

The prices are all reasonable and the quality is superb. I love the pizza sauce as it is different than most pizza places as the sauce has a rather sweet taste to it. The cheese is also as good as any other pizza places and it is also not greasy. I don’t know about others but i can’t stand when other pizza places give greasy pizza.

On top of all this the dough is phenominal and it is one of the few pizza places that i have been to where i will actually eat the crust from every slice. I am not big on crusts but the quality is good enough to warrant a delivery or pickup order for any pizza lover as i can’t see how others could find the pizza to be anything but great.

I have never personally ordered anything else but a cheesesteak from their aside from the pizza. But my family has ordered plenty of other things and the quality is always top notch. If you love pizza or want a great sandwich and are in the Havertown area look no further.

Pizza

Read above

Great food Steak Kosher

Apollo Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Apollo Pizza is located near the cities of Manoa, Haverford Township, Fredericktown Millsboro, Lawrence Park, and Penn Wynne.
People found this by searching for: Apollo Pizza Havertown Pa, Appollo Pizza Havertown, Apollo Pizza Havertown, Apollo Pizza Havertown Menu, Apollo Havertown, Appolo Restaurant In Havertown, Apollo Pizza Manoa, Pizza Deals Havertown Tonight, and Apollo Pizza Havertown Reviews.