3900 West Brown Deer Road
Brown Deer, WI 53209

AppeThai

Cuisine: Thai, Vegetarian, Gluten Free

AppeThai is a Thai, Vegetarian, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 1/07/2017

Eryngo tried it.

strand3of8 photo

strand3of8

Really good thai food

Appe thai is a really good thai place. Its a cute little restaurant in a strip mall that I would never have guessed was there. Nice ambience, absolutely packed at 8pm on a Saturday. Our waitress was very helpful with my indecision. My problem is that everything going by my table looked and smelled so good. Good sized portions which meant I had lunch for the next day.

massamun curry with chicken

Not my favorite massaman curry, but good sized portion and very flavorful without being too spicy.

volcano chicken

Very spicy with a definite afterburn — if you like spicy, then this is the dish for you. Good sized portion

lb8er photo

lb8er

A little disappointed...

I went to AppeThai with a group of fellow diners. We went on a weeknight and the place was almost packed. To me, that’s a good sign. The service was good, and I liked that we were provided with carafes of water. I decided to order my two favorites, pot stickers and Pad Thai. I was actually disappointed with both. The pot stickers had so much dough and not much filling, almost more like a dumpling, and the Pad Thai was very sweet, even for my taste. I’m not sure that I’ll go back.

Pad Thai

Ordered the Pad Thai with chicken and the dish was very sweet.

Thai style Pot Sticker

The pot stickers had so much dough and not much filling, almost more like a dumpling.
eryngo photo

eryngo

Delicious

Located in the space formerly occupied by Habañeros, this new kid on the block is doing it right! While the service wasn’t phenomenal, the food was excellent and the space is nicely done. A bit of a wait for the food but worth it!

Tom Kha Gai

Hard to go wrong with coconut broth! This is my favorite comfort food… I didn’t even mind the slightly dry chicken.

Kang Massamun

I sometimes forget how delicious Massamun Curry is. This dish reminded me… and I will definitely be back for this!

Pad Thai

I figured first visit to a Thai restaurant, a good indicator would be this dish. A little too sweet, even for Pad Thai (although the leftovers were fabulous). So while not to my taste, a phenomenal dish. I’ll try the Pad See Ewe next time.

6/10/2018

A Burgers chowhound from Racine, WI tried Rollies, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Very friendly! Great food with great service! Highly recommend.
10/26/2017

A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried Rollies.

9/11/2017

A food lover from Milwaukee, WI tried Pastiche Bistro (Brown Deer).

9/05/2017

A diner from US tried Rollies, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/18/2016

An American chowhound from Carson, CA tried Hot N Tot in Lomita and liked it. They liked the food.

1/07/2017

Eryngo tried AppeThai.

11/25/2015

An Asian food lover from Milwaukee, WI tried Iron Plate Cafe.

7/15/2015

A dining patron from Milwaukee, WI tried River Lane Inn.

2/21/2015

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried River Lane Inn.

2/14/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried River Lane Inn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Thai Vegetarian Gluten Free

AppeThai  Restaurant Reviews

AppeThai is located near the cities of River Hills, Glendale, and Bayside.