Cuisine: Thai, Vegetarian, Gluten Free

AppeThai is a Thai, Vegetarian, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

• 1/07/2017

Eryngo tried it.

lb8er photo

Milwaukee, WI

A little disappointed...

I went to AppeThai with a group of fellow diners. We went on a weeknight and the place was almost packed. To me, that’s a good sign. The service was good, and I liked that we were provided with carafes of water. I decided to order my two favorites, pot stickers and Pad Thai. I was actually disappointed with both. The pot stickers had so much dough and not much filling, almost more like a dumpling, and the Pad Thai was very sweet, even for my taste. I’m not sure that I’ll go back.

Pad Thai

Ordered the Pad Thai with chicken and the dish was very sweet.

Thai style Pot Sticker

The pot stickers had so much dough and not much filling, almost more like a dumpling.
eryngo photo

Milwaukee, WI

Located in the space formerly occupied by Habañeros, this new kid on the block is doing it right! While the service wasn’t phenomenal, the food was excellent and the space is nicely done. A bit of a wait for the food but worth it!

Tom Kha Gai

Hard to go wrong with coconut broth! This is my favorite comfort food… I didn’t even mind the slightly dry chicken.

Kang Massamun

I sometimes forget how delicious Massamun Curry is. This dish reminded me… and I will definitely be back for this!

Pad Thai

I figured first visit to a Thai restaurant, a good indicator would be this dish. A little too sweet, even for Pad Thai (although the leftovers were fabulous). So while not to my taste, a phenomenal dish. I’ll try the Pad See Ewe next time.

Thai Vegetarian Gluten Free

AppeThai  Restaurant Reviews

AppeThai is located near the cities of River Hills, Glendale, and Bayside.