Apple Cafe

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Apple Cafe is a American, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

• 11/30/2015

A diner from Bothell, WA tried it.

• 9/11/2015

An American food lover from Cool, CA tried it.

• 9/02/2015

An American chowhound from El Dorado Hills, CA tried it and liked it.

• 5/04/2015

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 10/24/2013

An American food lover from Placerville, CA tried it and liked it.

• 9/20/2013

A diner from Modesto, CA tried it and liked it.

SAL333 photo

SAL333

Carson City, NV

SERVICE

All the times I take trips to the Bay area or Sac I’ve always wondered about this place. I finally got the chance to stop after a trip to Apple Hills, bad move. I ordered a “Classic Apple Pie” for $12.99. The price steadily went up three different times by the Asian lady which called herself the owner. While the whole time explaining to me how she’s being charged double and triple for organic apples from the Apple Hill people. When I called the price increase to her attention and explained while pointing to the prices posted on her counter she snapped at me and pulled the packaged pies off the counter and said, “Well don’t buy them.” So I said, “Ok, give me my card back.” I ended up going to Mill View Ranch and purchased the best Dutch Apple Pie I’ve had in a long time. Thanks to the nasty Asian owner for sending me away. I WILL NEVER STOP THERE AGAIN.

American Parking Catering

Apple Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Apple Cafe is located near the cities of Kelsey and Diamond Springs.
People found this by searching for: Apple Cafe Camino Ca, Red Apple Cafe Placerville, Apple Cafe Camino, Apple Cafe Placerville, Apple Cafe In Placerville, New Red Apple Cafe Placerville, Ca, Apple Cafe Placerville Ca, Apple Hill Placerville Ca Menu, and Apple Cafe In Placerville, Ca.