6310 Richmond Hwy
Alexandria, VA 22306-6408

Applebee's

Cuisine: Burgers, Salads, Grill

• 3/21/2015

A Burgers food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 8/09/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/31/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 6/06/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and didn't like it.

• 11/26/2013

A dining patron from Washington, DC tried it.

GastroEclectico photo

GastroEclectico

Phoenix, AZ

Other Applebee's in area are better!

When I know the restaurant’s a big box national chain, I cringe at the inevitable automaton staff, factory dish and production ! This patron’s opinion of dining here both validated my fears, and proved to be a somewhat unpleasant experience compared to other Applebee’s in the region! Although I obviously don’t pretend to have tried everything on the menu, what limited portions I and those with me did have, showed that their food preparation, cooking and attention to detail and quality, did not hit the mark, although the service was fairly good, it appeared to me overall to be short of adequate, to say the least! I am sure you’ll find other Applebee’s better elsewhere as I have, and urge you to do your homework if you really want a worthwhile experience, attentive service and quality dishes. Bon appétit!

Burgers Salads Grill
Ginger Beef Foody Goody

Chinese in Old Town

New Szechuan Express

Chinese in Landmark/Van Dorn

Good Luck Chinese

Diner in Seminary Hill

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

Applebee's is located near the cities of Huntington, Forest Heights, Jefferson Manor, Bolling Afb, and 12 Oxon Hill.
People found this by searching for: Applebee's Potomac Yard, Apple Bees In Potomac Yards, Applebeesby Potomac Yards, Applebees Phone Number In Bailys Crossroads Va, Applebees In Potomac Yards Va, Apple Bees, Bailey's Crossroads, Va, Applebee Alexandria Va Menus, and Applebees Menu 2 For 10 Alexandria Va Menu.