14091 E Iliff Ave
Aurora, CO 80014-1404

Applebee's

Neighborhoods: Heather Gardens
Cuisine: American, Ribs, Salads

Applebee's is a American, Ribs, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Good service "
  • 1/06/2016

An American food lover from Boulder, CO tried it.

• 4/19/2014

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good service
  • 11/29/2013

An American chowhound from US tried it.

jim1958 photo

jim1958

Aurora, CO

We went to this applebees for dinner,I ordered...

We went to this applebees for dinner,I ordered a steak medium,it comes out well done,i send it back and this time the steak comes back even more well done ,we speak to the manager and he ask would you like another steak,at this point my girlfriend had already eaten her dinner and I was getting irritated that I had not even had dinner after two attempts to cook a medium steak.The manager knows that I am upset and asks us if we want dessert on the house,we say ok,we go to pay for the lousy dinner and come to find out that the dessert was not on the house and I ended up paying $12.00 dollars more for a dessert that I would have never ordered in the first place,at this point I was so disgusted with this place that it was not worth the hassel of trying to track down the manager to try to get the bill straight.I will never go back to this restaurant again,on a positive note we had a great server.

50. 9oz House Sirloin

would have been good if they had a cook that knows how to cook a steak

American Ribs Good For Kids
Tips
  • N/A
Little Panda

Chinese in Aurora Knolls-Hutchinson Heights

El Chubby's

Mexican in Sableridge

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Applebees Near Aurora Co, 14091 E Iliff Ave, Aurora, Applebee's Near Buckley Air Force, Applebees 80014, Applebees It Crossing, Resteraunts E Iliff Ave, Aurora, Co 80014 1404, Hilton Hotel Near Aurora Co Applebees, and Applebees 80014 Reservation.