Applebee's

Cuisine: Bar & Grill, Catering, Lunch

Applebee's is a Bar & Grill, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Service good"
"I like how the employees get along. I like how my came out really fast after I ordered it. "
"Good"
Cons
"The food was like eating a frozen dinner I think they just put it in a microwave and heat it up , wont go there again"
"Nothing"
"bad"
Comments
"Nope"
ladagosta photo

ladagosta

Ocala, FL

Applebees Bloomsburg PA

Every time I have gone here they appear to be very busy the last time the order got goofed up and while I was quite hungry our order was extremely long in getting out to us. the atmostphere is pleasant the place is clean and well maintained. The server was pleasant yet the timing was very off. I guess the best time to go here is not on a holiday or special event we went last Mothers day and it was not a pleasant experience. although we have gone here on off times and hours and it is quite a pleasant experience. steer clear on special occassions and it may prove exceptional avoid on national holdays..

124. Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger

i love my burgers but this place is not great with burgers their parmisean dishes and salads soups and pastas may rate better but the burgers were dry and not so tasty
Bar & Grill Catering Dinner
Tips
  • N/A

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/07/2015 A diner from Scranton, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Service good
    Cons
  • 2/18/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 11/11/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Nothing
  • 8/25/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Good
    bad
    Comments
    Nope
  • 11/30/2013 A diner from Morton, PA tried it.

• 7/03/2013 A diner from Conshohocken, PA tried it.

Applebee's is located near the cities of Buckhorn and Light Street.
People found this by searching for: Applebee's Bloomsburg, Applebees.Com/Bloomsburg Pa, Applebees Bloomsburg Pa, Applebee's, Applebee's Bloomsburg Pa Menu, Applebees Menu Bloomsburg, Applebees Bloomsburg Menu, Applebees In Bloomsburg Pa, and Applebees Bloomsburg.