Applebee's

Cuisine: Bar & Grill, Lunch, Steak

Applebee's is a Bar & Grill, Lunch, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Service good"
"I like how the employees get along. I like how my came out really fast after I ordered it. "
"Good"
Cons
"The food was like eating a frozen dinner I think they just put it in a microwave and heat it up , wont go there again"
"Nothing"
"bad"
Comments
"Nope"
ladagosta photo

ladagosta

Ocala, FL

Applebees Bloomsburg PA

Every time I have gone here they appear to be very busy the last time the order got goofed up and while I was quite hungry our order was extremely long in getting out to us. the atmostphere is pleasant the place is clean and well maintained. The server was pleasant yet the timing was very off. I guess the best time to go here is not on a holiday or special event we went last Mothers day and it was not a pleasant experience. although we have gone here on off times and hours and it is quite a pleasant experience. steer clear on special occassions and it may prove exceptional avoid on national holdays..

124. Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger

i love my burgers but this place is not great with burgers their parmisean dishes and salads soups and pastas may rate better but the burgers were dry and not so tasty
July 29, 2008

Big portions of mainstream American fare, served up in a convivial, family atmosphere.

In Short
A low-key, friendly environment attracts plenty of families to this reliable chain. Kids in the big booths--often clutching free balloons and crayons--usually outnumber adults sitting at the bar. The menu offers filling…
June 30, 2006

Great place to eat

This is a great place to eat. I have only had one bad experience and I have been going to this restaurant for over 6 years. They have quick service and their servers are very nice and friendly. The food is normally fresh and great tasting.…

Bar & Grill Dinner Lunch
Tips
  • N/A

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/07/2015 A diner from Berwick, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Service good
    Cons
  • 2/18/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 11/11/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Nothing
  • 8/25/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Good
    bad
    Comments
    Nope
  • 11/30/2013 A diner from West Chester, PA tried it.

• 7/03/2013 A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

Applebee's is located near the cities of Buckhorn and Light Street.
People found this by searching for: Applebee's, Applebee's Bloomsburg Pa Menu, Applebees Menu Bloomsburg, Applebees In Bloomsburg Pa, Applebee's Bloomsburg, Applebees Bloomsburg Menu, Applebees.Com/Bloomsburg Pa, Applebees Bloomsburg Pa, and Applebees Bloomsburg.