Applebee's

Cuisine: Burgers, Salads, Grill

Pros
"They set us down right away, the waitress came over right away took our order. So that was great"
Cons
" Our dinner came, but the source I asked for did not. So I asked the person who delivered the food to please bring me the right sauce. Never saw her again. So my husband went over to the manager and asked him. Never saw him again. So we asked another wai"
Comments
"Too many different people coming over to the table, it should be your waitress."

Burgers Good For Kids Salads
Tips
  • N/A

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/31/2015 A diner from Lake Worth, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    Too many different people coming over to the table, it should be your waitress.
  • 5/16/2015 A diner from FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/24/2014 A diner from GA tried it and liked it.

Applebee's is located near the cities of Briny Breezes, Boynton Beach Delray Beach, Ocean Ridge, Gulf Stream, and Village Of Golf.
People found this by searching for: Applebees Boynton Beach Blvd, Applebees In Boynton, Applebees Menu Boynton Beach, Applebees In Boynton Bch, Applebees Boynton Beach, Applebees In Boynton Beach, Applebees Boynton, Applebees Boynton Beach Fl, and Applebees In Lantana.