Applebee's

Cuisine: Burgers, Salads, Grill

Overall
Pros
"The server Chez was great "
"Great service and love the food!"
Cons
"I'm driving my son and my husband both had burgers and I had a pasta dish with Bruschetta tomatoes and Chicken on it and we all had Caesar salad within 20 minutes of eating dinner I was sick and everything I ate came back up my husband had a stomach ache "
Comments
"Don't eat the chicken cavatappi and if you have a problem don't expect any sympathy from the manager"
  • 5/29/2017

Tinaa tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Tinaa didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The server Chez was great
    Cons
    Comments
  • 3/21/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/08/2015

A Burgers food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/04/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 8/24/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 6/19/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great service and love the food!
  • 4/11/2014

A Burgers food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/08/2013

A Burgers food lover from Maple Plain, MN tried it.

• 9/03/2013

A Burgers food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/11/2013

A diner from Saint Paul, MN tried it.

Burgers Salads Grill
Tips
  • N/A

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

Applebee's is located near the cities of Spring Lake Park, Fridley, and Blaine.
People found this by searching for: Applebees In Coon Rapids Mn, Applebees Coon Rapids Minnesota, Applebees Menu Coon Rapids Mn, Applebees Coon Rapids, Applebees 55448, Applebee's Menu Coon Rapids Mn, Applebees Coonrapids Mn Carside To Go Menu, Applebee's Coon Rapids Menu, and Applebees Coon Rapids Mn.