Applebee's

Cuisine: Burgers, Grill, Barbecue

Overall
Pros
"The server Chez was great "
"Great service and love the food!"
Cons
"I'm driving my son and my husband both had burgers and I had a pasta dish with Bruschetta tomatoes and Chicken on it and we all had Caesar salad within 20 minutes of eating dinner I was sick and everything I ate came back up my husband had a stomach ache "
Comments
"Don't eat the chicken cavatappi and if you have a problem don't expect any sympathy from the manager"
  • 5/29/2017

Tinaa tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Tinaa didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The server Chez was great
    Cons
    Comments
  • 3/21/2015

A Burgers food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/08/2015

A Burgers chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/04/2014

A Burgers food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 8/24/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 6/19/2014

Pros
    Great service and love the food!
  • 4/11/2014

A Burgers food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/08/2013

A Burgers food lover from Maple Plain, MN tried it.

• 9/03/2013

A Burgers chowhound from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/11/2013

A dining patron from Saint Paul, MN tried it.

Diner

from Gayot
August 9, 2012

After a long, hard day of shopping at the mall, we like to plop down our bags and kick back with a chicken salad with Asian greens (if we feel calorie-conscious) or a white cheddar and bacon Cowboy burger (if we don't care) or a tart…
August 8, 2008

Big portions of mainstream American fare, served up in a convivial, family atmosphere.

In Short
A low-key, friendly environment attracts plenty of families to this reliable chain. Kids in the big booths--often clutching free balloons and crayons--usually outnumber adults sitting at the bar. The menu offers filling…

Burgers Grill Barbecue
Tips
  • N/A

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

Applebee's is located near the cities of Spring Lake Park, Fridley, and Blaine.
People found this by searching for: Applebees In Coon Rapids Mn, Applebee's Menu Coon Rapids Mn, Applebees Coon Rapids Minnesota, Applebee's Coon Rapids Menu, Applebees Coon Rapids, Applebees 55448, Applebees Coon Rapids Mn, Applebees Coonrapids Mn Carside To Go Menu, and Applebees Menu Coon Rapids Mn.