3470 129th Ave Nw
Coon Rapids, MN 55448-1022

Applebee's

Cuisine: Burgers, Grill, Barbecue

Overall
Pros
"The server Chez was great "
"Great service and love the food!"
Cons
"I'm driving my son and my husband both had burgers and I had a pasta dish with Bruschetta tomatoes and Chicken on it and we all had Caesar salad within 20 minutes of eating dinner I was sick and everything I ate came back up my husband had a stomach ache "
Comments
"Don't eat the chicken cavatappi and if you have a problem don't expect any sympathy from the manager"
  • 5/29/2017

Tinaa tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Tinaa didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The server Chez was great
    Cons
    Comments
  • 3/21/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/08/2015

• 9/04/2014

A Burgers food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 8/24/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 6/19/2014

Pros
    Great service and love the food!
  • 4/11/2014

A Burgers food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/08/2013

A Burgers chowhound from Maple Plain, MN tried it.

• 9/03/2013

A Burgers chowhound from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/11/2013

A Burgers chowhound from Saint Paul, MN tried it.

Burgers Grill Barbecue

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

Applebee's is located near the cities of Spring Lake Park, Fridley, and Blaine.
People found this by searching for: Applebees Menu Coon Rapids Mn, Applebee's Menu Coon Rapids Mn, Applebees Coon Rapids Mn, Applebees In Coon Rapids Mn, Applebees Coonrapids Mn Carside To Go Menu, Applebee's Coon Rapids Menu, Applebees Coon Rapids Minnesota, Applebees Coon Rapids, and Applebees 55448.