11077 New Halls Ferry Rd
Florissant, MO 63033

Applebee's

Cuisine: Burgers, Grill, Gluten Free

Applebee's is a Burgers, Grill, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Clean"
"Promptly seated."
"the food and service was great"
"There was not any highlights in my experience with the Applebee's on New Hallsferry Rd. They could not get my order right after two tries. The boy taking orders did not know what he was doing. Do not go to that Applebee's!!!"
"The server Corey was horrible and the manger Chris was rude. I will not recommend this location to any one "
Cons
"Incompetent workers"
"Attitude of manager. He did not know his job. Service very slow and the staff waitresses were very incompetent. Worst french onion soup I ever had very greasy. Food was not tasty. Over the years this location continues to get worst. Fire the manager & wa"
"Great"
"The service sucked!!!"
"The severe Dorian was horrible and the manger Chris was rude. I will not recommend this location at all "
Comments
"Stay away don't go to the New Halls Ferry location. The worst in the Midwest!!! Run from this location!!! "
"Great to go service "
"Avoid this Applebee's"
  • 9/06/2016

Angelh tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Angelh didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Clean
    Cons
    Incompetent workers
  • 6/03/2015

A Burgers chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Promptly seated.
  • 2/09/2015

A Burgers food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/04/2015

A Burgers food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/13/2014

Cons
    Great
    Comments
    Great to go service
  • 12/08/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 11/29/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/20/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/08/2014

Pros
    the food and service was great
  • 9/27/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

KBHall1203 photo

KBHall1203

Saint Louis, MO

Triple Whammy at Applebee's

Friday night; after a long day of delivering mail, I took my wife and kids to this restaurant for dinner. This particular day I had a craving for a well-done steak. After twenty-five minutes of waiting and technically finishing the slew of appetizers I bought, my very kind waitress brought me my steak. Being an ex-chef, I was alerted when I saw traces of blood from the steak slowly leaking out. I first cut one edge which gave me the impression that it could possibly be medium and I will not complain. Once I cut into the middle I found the steak to be cooked rare instead of well. While waiting on the waitress to return so I can show her their cook’s mistake, my son said he needed to pee. So, I take him to the car to retrieve a pamper then to their restroom. Upon returning my wife told me that the waitress got the manager and he came to the table and took the steak back to be redone. After another 25-30 minutes I was brought another plate like before, however my kids were getting tire so I had to take it to go.
When I got the bill, I was so disappointed in not being able to enjoy my steak in their establishment, seeing a $75 bill slipped my attention. I packed up the kids and the food and headed out. I felt really bad only tipping the waitress only $5 because she did a terrific job and I do not hold her accountable for the back of the house employee’s mistakes. After getting home and settling in I put the steak on a plate and cut it open only to find that it was almost as rare as the first one. I will be adding a few attachments to this review to provide you all with the bill and the view of the second steak. While observing the bill please not a charge for a second steak that I did not order nor receive. My wife and I got a steak with the 2 for $20 entre so no need for the other. As long as I’ve been in the restaurant industry I have never known someone to send two rare steaks out that are supposed to be well done. Well here are the pics; I’ll let you be the judge of this.
Thank you for letting me share; K.B.H. 3/24/19

Sorry, I’m still trying figure out how to insert these pic but will as soon as possible. there will be three of the steak and one of the receipt.

2 For $20

Steak dish

Burgers Grill Dinner

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

Applebee's is located near the cities of Cross Keys, Hazelwood, Black Jack, Ferguson, and Lambert Arprt.
People found this by searching for: Applebees New Halls Ferry, Applebee's Menu Florissant Mo, Applebees New Halls Ferry Rd, Applebees On Halls Ferry Road, Applebees On New Halls Ferry, Applebees On Halls Ferry, and Applebee's New Halls Ferry.