Applebee's

Cuisine: Burgers, Steak, Traditional

Overall
Pros
"My husband and I love to have drinks and eat at the bar. All of the people that work the bar are fantastic especially Lauren!! We eat there once a week, sometimes twice!!"
"Just taking my wife out"

Burgers Steak Traditional

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/22/2017 A diner from Dalton, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/15/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/21/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 11/02/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 10/03/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/06/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 7/03/2014 A diner from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 6/15/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 3/09/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Just taking my wife out
  • 12/02/2013 A diner from FL tried it.

Applebee's is located near the cities of Rossville.
People found this by searching for: Applebees Fort Oglethorpe, Applebees In Fort O, Applebees Ft Oglethorpe Ga, Applebees In Fort Oglethorpe Ga, Applebees Fort Oglethorpe Ga, Applebees Fort O, and Applebee's Menu Ft Oglethorpe.