Applebee's

Cuisine: Burgers, Ribs, Steak

Pros
"The waitress Tonya made us feel like we we're the only customers there... She is an awesome waitress!!! She always goes above and beyond to help us and we appreciate that so much!!! Plus the food is always great!!!! "
Cons
"It took a while to be sat in a Booth, no hostess"
Comments
"The service is wonderful, it makes us want to go back again!!! "
October 8, 2005

good restaurant

Nice, family style restaurant. Bright decorations. Great food. Always gotten great, hot food usually in a timely manner. Weekends are busy but waitstaff is very nice.
September 19, 2005

the grilled honey chicken is to die for

we enjoy comeing to this restraunt but I have never gotten my steak the way I have ordered it. I order my steak rare & it ALWAYS comes our medium well. So I always have to send it back. one time I sent my meal back twice because it was…

Burgers Ribs Steak
Tips
  • N/A

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/08/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    It took a while to be sat in a Booth, no hostess
    Comments
    The service is wonderful, it makes us want to go back again!!!
  • 11/11/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Applebee's is located near the cities of New London and Central Waterford.
People found this by searching for: Applebees Near New London, Ct, 350 Longhill Rd Groton Ct Applebees, Applebees Menu Groton Ct, Salad Near 06340, Applebees Groton Menu, Applebee's.Menu Groton Ct, Applebee's Groton Menu, and Applebee' S New London,Ct..