Applebee's

Neighborhoods: High Ridge
Cuisine: Burgers, Salads, Grill

Applebee's is a Burgers, Salads, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 11/11/2013

A Burgers chowhound from Pacific, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/25/2013

A Burgers food lover from Warrensburg, MO tried it and liked it.

Ona photo

Ona

High Ridge, MO

great place for the fam!

I usually only eat at Applebee’s with my family. This is always a great time for all. Friendly service, amazing food, and it always seems like we never have to ask for anything. It’s always right there.

Last night, I met up with some of my friends there for coctails after work. We had such a fun time!! Brittany was our bartender and she is just one of those people you love to be around. We were there pretty late at night, but she and Ashley (the manager) didn’t seem to mind at all. Myself and my 3 friends spent $61 between the 4 of us! We had several drinks a piece AND they even have price appetizers!

I was so pleasantly surprised by our experience I just had to share! You all have to check this place out!

May 10, 2012

<3 favorite place to eat!!

This is my Applebee's! I like eating there for special occasions (Baby Back Ribs), lunching with my mom (all you can eat soup and salad!), and stopping by after to work for 1/2 price appetizers and $3 tall boy drafts.\r \r The service is…
May 10, 2012

Neighborhood Bar & Grill

I look forward to our weekly visit to our Applebee's. The crew they have over there is phenomenal! Always friendly and attentive, we never have to ask for anything. I like going there after work for the half price appetizers and happy hour…

10/01/2017

A Pizza food lover from Arnold, MO tried Imo's Pizza in Murphy.

9/25/2017

A dining patron from Saint Louis, MO tried China Wok in High Ridge.

9/04/2017

A Chinese food lover from Arnold, MO tried China Wok in High Ridge, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/13/2017

A dining patron from Ballwin, MO tried China Wok in High Ridge, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/11/2017

A Chinese food lover from Pacific, MO tried China Wok in High Ridge.

6/21/2017

A dining patron from Arnold, MO tried Pizza Hut in High Ridge.

6/21/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Columbia, MO tried China Wok in High Ridge.

6/09/2017

A Chinese food lover from House Springs, MO tried China Wok in High Ridge, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/08/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried China Wok in High Ridge.

6/07/2017

An Italian/American food lover from US tried Peggs Restaurant On The Blvd in High Ridge, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Burgers Happy hour Family Style
Tips
  • N/A

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

Applebee's is located near the cities of Murphy and Byrnes Mill.
People found this by searching for: Applebees High Ridge, Applebees Half Price Appetizers Dillon Plaza, High Ridge Applebees, Applebees In High Ridge Mo., Applebees In High Ridge Mo, Applebee's Menu/High Ridge Mo., Applebees High Ridge Mo, Applebees High Ridge Missouri, and Half Price Appetizers At Applebees.