2700 E Central Texas Expy
Killeen, TX 76543

Applebee's

Cuisine: Burgers, Ribs, Salads

Applebee's is a Burgers, Ribs, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"We came in and waited about 15 just for water and the waiter. So I complained and someone called me back, and I told her what happend and she was going to send me a $20.00 gift card. And it's been almost 4 weeks now ."
"Went on Valentine's was told only ording on Special menu only none of my favorite food was on it I was very mad it was my day then to be told can't order what I wanted ,well I will Never go back and I Will let Killeenets know even Fort Hood you can't get "
  • 7/15/2017

A Burgers food lover from Dallas, TX tried it and didn't like it.

• 8/10/2016

A dining patron from Killeen, TX tried it.

• 12/31/2015

A Burgers chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/17/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/07/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/12/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 11/13/2013

A Burgers food lover from Killeen, TX tried it.

Jew photo

Jew

Killeen, TX

RUDE MANAGER

Me and my 13 year daughter when in and I ordered the new garden burger. The burger was nothing like I thought it would be!!it had thick cut cucumbers on it not pickles but huge cucumbers, liquid cheese dripping everywhere which made the sandwich soggy, the most disgusting honey mustard sause on it and smelled like a garbage truck. I told the waitress that the burger wasn’t would I expected and she told me to just try it. I told two small bites and almost threw up!!!I called her over and told her I didn’t like it and she told me that I could not get anything else or a refund so I asked for a manager. A lady came with a smirk on her face and asked me what my problem was. I politely told her and she got in my face to argue with me and tell me I will pay for the burger!!!! At that point I was totally shocked. I say ok and told her that I would pay cash and not use my card and I had to go get the cash from my car. I told my daughter to stay at the table. As I was getting up, she sent a guy to follow me to my car while she harassed my 13 tear old daughter telling her that she better not had dare get up and try to leave because they had cameras. What kind of a place treats a child like a criminal Wow, that made me so upset!!! I called corporate and a her general manager Mike Birsby called and told me that see didn’t mean anything by it and she did nothing wrong. When I disagreed with him he slam the phone down on me after yelling HAVE A NICE DAY. Wow!!! And til this day it has not been resolved period. This happened way back in May! Up until then, I’ve always been a regular there but as soon as I had one complaint, I was treated with so much disrespect!!! This did not make me angry or mad but just upset me and I cryed about how the manager treated my 13 year old daughter and myself in front of customers. I will never go back here again :,-(

Burgers Ribs Salads

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Applebees Hours And Locations, Killeen, Tx, Applebees In Killeen Tx, Applebees Killeen Texas, Apple Bees Killeen, Tx, Applebees Killeen, Applebees Restaurant In Killeen Texas, Applebees Menu Killeen Texas, Applebee's Menu Killeen Texas, and Applebees Killeen Tx.