492 Blanding Blvd
Orange Park, FL 32073

Applebee's

Cuisine: American, Grill, Steak

Cons
"I can't understand why would ice be added to my tall boy if I order Angry Orchard but if I order Coors Light ...n9 ice added. Doesn't happen at any other restaurant. WHY!!!!"
Comments
"Female manager is a Jerk to customers and the bar tenders "
  • 5/26/2019

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 5/27/2018

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 4/12/2016

An American chowhound from Orange Park, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/30/2015

A dining patron from FL tried it.

• 11/24/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Female manager is a Jerk to customers and the bar tenders

American Takeout Good For Kids

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

Applebee's is located near the cities of Bellair Meadowbrook Terrace, Lakeside, Mandarin, and Jacksonville Naval Air Station.
People found this by searching for: Applebees Blanding Blvd Menu, Applebees Menu, Applebees 32073, Applebee's Restaurant\Fl32073, Applebees Blanding Orange Park Fl Phone Number, Applebees Blanding Orange Park Fl, Applebees Orange Park.Fl, and Applebees Orange Park Fl.