16518 Meridian E
Puyallup, WA 98375

Applebee's

Cuisine: Burgers, Salads, Grill

Applebee's is a Burgers, Salads, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"The pros were the manager and the food."
"Had a terrible experience. This location used to be my boy friend and I's favorite Saturday restaurant to attend. The last time we went in was two weeks ago and sat 15 minutes with out any drinks or our orders taken. Then we moved to the bar, where no one"
"Server sucked. WANTED FOR SilverWear, we Clear OUR Own Appitizer Plates OFF. Waited for drinks as she chatted with wit someone she knew Horrible "
"I wish I could give this place a negative score. Managers were horrible and rude, food was cold and the servers kept gossiping "
"Fast fresh food and good drinks"
"The pudding shot that the bartender made was delicious. "
Cons
"The cons were the worst server I have ever had. We will not go back anytime soon. "
"Lots of kids"
"They don't severe nachos. "
  • 6/25/2020

A dining patron from Tacoma, WA tried it.

• 8/23/2017

A dining patron from Puyallup, WA tried it and liked it.

• 7/27/2016

A Burgers chowhound from Puyallup, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The pros were the manager and the food.
    Cons
  • 6/24/2016

A Burgers food lover from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/09/2015

A Burgers chowhound from Tacoma, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/04/2015

A dining patron from Puyallup, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/11/2015

A Burgers food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/15/2015

A Burgers food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/11/2015

A Burgers food lover from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 2/09/2015

A Burgers chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it.

washbrat photo

washbrat

Puyallup, WA

excellent

10\04\2014 approx 7:30 We phoned our order in to the wrong restaurant. Went to pick up at the Graham location, and was very kindly told they did not have our order. The manager, (the receipt says Lyssa), offered to cancel our order and make a new order for us. or I could drive to the other location. We chose to order from there. The manager was very kind and friendly,even though she was training and it was very busy. Her customer service skills were above reproach. The meal we ordered was awesome. I have never had an American BLT so good. Thank you Lyssa (if that was your name) I truely appreciate wonderful service.

Burgers Good for groups Salads

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

Applebee's is located near the cities of North Puyallup and Sumner.
People found this by searching for: Applebee's Puyallup Wa, Applebees Puyallup Restaurants, Applebee's South Hill Puyallup, Applebees 98374, Applebees Puyallup, Appe Bee's Puallup Wa, and Applebees Puyallup Wa.