Applebee's

Cuisine: Burgers, Ribs, Salads

Overall
Pros
"Kind, Attentive and Respectful"
"My experience was great! I have not been in over a year because of bad service. I noticed the health score of a 90% when walking in and hesitated a bit but decided to give it a try. I sat at the bar and a young lady named Candis approached me immediate"
"The spinach dip"
Cons
"The 90%"
"The food was horrible... I will never eat there again i want my money back"
Comments
"Just nasty food"
November 7, 2005

OK

This applebees was as good as any applebees I have been to. The service was good and fairly quick, and the food was pretty standard fare for this type of restaurant.
May 13, 2005

Nothing worth stopping for

My company was one of the best things about this eating experience. Otherwise I do not have much else to say other than that the beer was cold. I have not been to an Applebee's in years and now I remember why. The food is only fair and…
January 3, 2003

Backwoods Service?

Hmmm... until I visited Applebee's, never before did my dessert come out before my appetizer! I didn't even get my nachos and the schnazzle-brained waitress comes out proudly holding my sizzling brownie a la mode. To top it off she looked…

Burgers Ribs Salads
Tips
  • N/A

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/26/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Kind, Attentive and Respectful
  • 12/18/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    The 90%
  • 7/17/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The spinach dip
    Cons
    The food was horrible... I will never eat there again i want my money back
    Comments
    Just nasty food
  • 4/04/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/02/2014 A diner from Franklin, MA tried it and liked it.

Saint-Jacques

French in North

Sullivan's Steakhouse

Steakhouse in Hillsborough

Bella Monica

Italian in Northwest

Fins

Seafood in Central

Applebee's is located near the cities of Nc State University and Brentwood.
People found this by searching for: Applebees Six Forks, Applebees Six Forks Rd, Applebees, Applebees Six Forks 27609, Applebees Menu Raleigh Nc Six Forks Rd, Applebees 501 East Six Forks Rd, Applebee's Six Forks Road, Applebees 6 Forks Rd, and Www.Applebees Six Forks Rd.Com.