Applebee's

Cuisine: Burgers, Ribs, Salads

Overall
Pros
"Kind, Attentive and Respectful"
"My experience was great! I have not been in over a year because of bad service. I noticed the health score of a 90% when walking in and hesitated a bit but decided to give it a try. I sat at the bar and a young lady named Candis approached me immediate"
"The spinach dip"
Cons
"The 90%"
"The food was horrible... I will never eat there again i want my money back"
Comments
"Just nasty food"
  • 6/26/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Kind, Attentive and Respectful
  • 12/18/2014

A Burgers food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    The 90%
  • 7/17/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The spinach dip
    Cons
    The food was horrible... I will never eat there again i want my money back
    Comments
    Just nasty food
  • 4/04/2014

• 4/02/2014

A Chinese food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

November 7, 2005

OK

This applebees was as good as any applebees I have been to. The service was good and fairly quick, and the food was pretty standard fare for this type of restaurant.
May 13, 2005

Nothing worth stopping for

My company was one of the best things about this eating experience. Otherwise I do not have much else to say other than that the beer was cold. I have not been to an Applebee's in years and now I remember why. The food is only fair and…
January 3, 2003

Backwoods Service?

Hmmm... until I visited Applebee's, never before did my dessert come out before my appetizer! I didn't even get my nachos and the schnazzle-brained waitress comes out proudly holding my sizzling brownie a la mode. To top it off she looked…

Quiznos Sub

American in Six Forks

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken

American in Six Forks

1/20/2018

A Caribbean food lover from Lawrenceville, GA tried The Supper Club, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/17/2018

A diner from Wake Forest, NC tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/11/2018

A dining patron from Raleigh, NC tried La Roca Mexican Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
When we arrived it was 15 minutes til closing, yet they took our order and served us. The food was AWESOME! The veggies were soooo fresh. My steak taco was seasoned to perfection! The staff was courteous and professional! Restaurant was spotless, smelled
1/08/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Durham, NC tried China Moon, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
always good! !
1/05/2018

A Mexican food lover from Raleigh, NC tried El Rodeo Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/29/2017

An American food lover from Raleigh, NC tried Wang's Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/29/2017

A chowhound from Raleigh, NC tried La Roca Mexican Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Comida auténtica mexicana me encantó fuper deliciosa.
12/29/2017

An American food lover from Raleigh, NC tried Pam's Farm House Restaurant.

12/28/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Wang's Kitchen and liked it. They liked the food.

12/23/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Bronx, NY tried Los Cazadores.

Burgers Ribs Salads
Tips
  • N/A

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

Applebee's is located near the cities of Nc State University and Brentwood.
People found this by searching for: Applebees Six Forks Rd, Applebees Six Forks 27609, Applebees Six Forks Road Sanitation Score, Applebees Menu Raleigh Nc Six Forks Rd, Applebees, Www.Applebees Six Forks Rd.Com, and Applebees Six Forks.