Applebee's

Cuisine: Burgers, Ribs, Salads

Overall
Pros
"Kind, Attentive and Respectful"
"My experience was great! I have not been in over a year because of bad service. I noticed the health score of a 90% when walking in and hesitated a bit but decided to give it a try. I sat at the bar and a young lady named Candis approached me immediate"
"The spinach dip"
Cons
"The 90%"
"The food was horrible... I will never eat there again i want my money back"
Comments
"Just nasty food"
  • 6/26/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Kind, Attentive and Respectful
  • 12/18/2014

A Burgers food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    The 90%
  • 7/17/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The spinach dip
    Cons
    The food was horrible... I will never eat there again i want my money back
    Comments
    Just nasty food
  • 4/04/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/02/2014

A Chinese food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

Burgers Ribs Salads

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

Applebee's is located near the cities of Nc State University and Brentwood.
People found this by searching for: Www.Applebees Six Forks Rd.Com, Applebees Six Forks, Applebees Menu Raleigh Nc Six Forks Rd, Applebees Six Forks Road Sanitation Score, Applebees Six Forks Rd, Applebees Six Forks 27609, and Applebees.