Applebee's

Cuisine: Burgers, Ribs, Salads

Overall
Pros
"Kind, Attentive and Respectful"
"My experience was great! I have not been in over a year because of bad service. I noticed the health score of a 90% when walking in and hesitated a bit but decided to give it a try. I sat at the bar and a young lady named Candis approached me immediate"
"The spinach dip"
Cons
"The 90%"
"The food was horrible... I will never eat there again i want my money back"
Comments
"Just nasty food"
  • 6/26/2015

A Burgers chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Kind, Attentive and Respectful
  • 12/18/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    The 90%
  • 7/17/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The spinach dip
    Cons
    The food was horrible... I will never eat there again i want my money back
    Comments
    Just nasty food
  • 4/04/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/02/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

November 7, 2005

OK

This applebees was as good as any applebees I have been to. The service was good and fairly quick, and the food was pretty standard fare for this type of restaurant.
May 13, 2005

Nothing worth stopping for

My company was one of the best things about this eating experience. Otherwise I do not have much else to say other than that the beer was cold. I have not been to an Applebee's in years and now I remember why. The food is only fair and…
January 3, 2003

Backwoods Service?

Hmmm... until I visited Applebee's, never before did my dessert come out before my appetizer! I didn't even get my nachos and the schnazzle-brained waitress comes out proudly holding my sizzling brownie a la mode. To top it off she looked…

Quiznos Sub

American in Six Forks

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken

American in Six Forks

6/24/2017

A dining patron from Virginia Beach, VA tried Pam's Farm House Restaurant.

6/16/2017

A diner from Raleigh, NC tried Hibachi Sushi.

6/23/2017

A diner from US tried Hardee's.

6/19/2017

A diner from Raleigh, NC tried Bull & The Bear.

6/17/2017

A diner from Homosassa, FL tried Spinners Grill.

6/17/2017

Towqira tried Sushi Tsune, liked it, and rated it . Towqira liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/16/2017

A Chinese food lover from Chico, CA tried Peking Garden Chinese Restaurant.

6/13/2017

A Chinese food lover from Dallas, TX tried Great China, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

6/13/2017

A dining patron from US tried Pam's Farm House Restaurant and liked it. They didn't like the food.

6/13/2017

A food lover from US tried 2nd City Grill.

Burgers Ribs Salads
Tips
  • N/A

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

Applebee's is located near the cities of Nc State University and Brentwood.
People found this by searching for: Applebees Six Forks Rd, Applebees Six Forks 27609, Applebees Menu Raleigh Nc Six Forks Rd, Applebees 501 East Six Forks Rd, Applebee's Six Forks Road, Www.Applebees Six Forks Rd.Com, Applebees Six Forks, Applebees, and Applebees 6 Forks Rd.