Applebee's

Cuisine: Burgers, Ribs, Salads

Overall
Pros
"Kind, Attentive and Respectful"
"My experience was great! I have not been in over a year because of bad service. I noticed the health score of a 90% when walking in and hesitated a bit but decided to give it a try. I sat at the bar and a young lady named Candis approached me immediate"
"The spinach dip"
Cons
"The 90%"
"The food was horrible... I will never eat there again i want my money back"
Comments
"Just nasty food"
  • 6/26/2015

A Burgers food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Kind, Attentive and Respectful
  • 12/18/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    The 90%
  • 7/17/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The spinach dip
    Cons
    The food was horrible... I will never eat there again i want my money back
    Comments
    Just nasty food
  • 4/04/2014

• 4/02/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

November 7, 2005

OK

This applebees was as good as any applebees I have been to. The service was good and fairly quick, and the food was pretty standard fare for this type of restaurant.
May 13, 2005

Nothing worth stopping for

My company was one of the best things about this eating experience. Otherwise I do not have much else to say other than that the beer was cold. I have not been to an Applebee's in years and now I remember why. The food is only fair and…
January 3, 2003

Backwoods Service?

Hmmm... until I visited Applebee's, never before did my dessert come out before my appetizer! I didn't even get my nachos and the schnazzle-brained waitress comes out proudly holding my sizzling brownie a la mode. To top it off she looked…

Quiznos Sub

American in Six Forks

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken

American in Six Forks

4/23/2018

A Steakhouse chowhound from US tried Longhorn Steakhouse.

4/21/2018

A Hamburgers chowhound from Raleigh, NC tried Burger King, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
They left food out of my bag on a to go order. they take too long. Then mess up.
4/20/2018

A diner from GA tried Captain Stanley's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the service.

4/20/2018

A dining patron from Raleigh, NC tried Outback Steakhouse.

4/13/2018

A dining patron from Raleigh, NC tried Jack's Seafood.

4/10/2018

A Japanese chowhound from Warren, OH tried Sushi Tsune, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/09/2018

A diner from Hazelwood, MO tried King's Wok Chinese Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
Food had no flavor. Yellow rice not fried one pea no onions just bland. First time I ever had to add salt to Chinese Food and it still didn't help.. the beef was not seasoned taste like they used gravy mix for sauce
4/06/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Raleigh, NC tried Taste of China.

4/04/2018

A diner from GA tried Wang's Kitchen.

4/01/2018

An American chowhound from Lillington, NC tried Sweet Tomatoes.

Burgers Ribs Salads
Tips
  • N/A

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

Applebee's is located near the cities of Nc State University and Brentwood.
People found this by searching for: Applebees Six Forks, Applebees Menu Raleigh Nc Six Forks Rd, Applebees Six Forks Road Sanitation Score, Www.Applebees Six Forks Rd.Com, Applebees, Applebees Six Forks Rd, and Applebees Six Forks 27609.