Applebee's

Cuisine: American, Steak, Salads

Overall
Pros
"We sat at our table for 25 and no one even came to take our drink order. Many servers walked my without even looking at us. We ended up leaving to go someone else. Worst ever! I will never be back."
Cons
"Server did a terrible job took forever to get dinner and then was not what I ordered "

American Steak Salads
Tips
  • N/A

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/30/2016 A diner from Roseburg, OR tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 3/03/2015 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 12/24/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/02/2014 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/14/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/20/2013 A diner from Portland, OR tried it.

• 7/14/2013 A diner from Oakland, CA tried it and rated it 5 stars.

• 7/06/2013 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
People found this by searching for: Applebees In Roseburg, Applebees Roseburg Or, Applebees Happy Hour Roseburg Oregon, Applebee's Menu, Applebees Roseburg, Applebee's Roseburg Oregon, Roseburg Applebee's, Roseburg Applebees, and Applebees Roseburg Oregon.