Applebee's

Cuisine: American, Salads, Grill

Overall
Pros
"We sat at our table for 25 and no one even came to take our drink order. Many servers walked my without even looking at us. We ended up leaving to go someone else. Worst ever! I will never be back."
Cons
"Server did a terrible job took forever to get dinner and then was not what I ordered "
  • 10/10/2017

A dining patron from Roseburg, OR tried it and didn't like it.

• 6/30/2016

An American chowhound from Roseburg, OR tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 3/03/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 12/24/2014

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/02/2014

An American food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/14/2014

• 9/20/2013

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried it.

• 7/14/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Oakland, CA tried it and rated it .

• 7/06/2013

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros

American Salads Grill
Tips
  • N/A

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

Applebee's is located near the cities of Roseburg North.
People found this by searching for: Applebees Roseburg, Applebees Happy Hour Roseburg Oregon, Roseburg Applebee's, Applebees Roseburg Or, Applebees In Roseburg, Applebees Roseburg Oregon, Applebee's Roseburg Oregon, Roseburg Applebees, and Applebee's Menu.