Applebee's

Cuisine: American, Salads, Grill

Overall
Pros
"We sat at our table for 25 and no one even came to take our drink order. Many servers walked my without even looking at us. We ended up leaving to go someone else. Worst ever! I will never be back."
Cons
"Server did a terrible job took forever to get dinner and then was not what I ordered "
  • 6/30/2016

A dining patron from Roseburg, OR tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 3/03/2015

An American food lover from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 12/24/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/02/2014

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/14/2014

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/20/2013

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried it.

• 7/14/2013

A diner from Oakland, CA tried it and rated it .

• 7/06/2013

An American food lover from Charlotte, NC tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros

American Salads Grill

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Roseburg Applebee's, Applebees Roseburg, Applebees Roseburg Or, Applebee's Roseburg Oregon, Applebees In Roseburg, Applebee's Menu, Applebees Happy Hour Roseburg Oregon, Applebees Roseburg Oregon, and Roseburg Applebees.