Applebee's

Cuisine: American, Salads, Grill

Overall
Pros
"We sat at our table for 25 and no one even came to take our drink order. Many servers walked my without even looking at us. We ended up leaving to go someone else. Worst ever! I will never be back."
Cons
"Server did a terrible job took forever to get dinner and then was not what I ordered "
  • 6/30/2016

An American food lover from Roseburg, OR tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 3/03/2015

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 12/24/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/02/2014

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/14/2014

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/20/2013

An American chowhound from Portland, OR tried it.

• 7/14/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Oakland, CA tried it and rated it .

• 7/06/2013

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros

American Salads Grill
Tips
  • N/A

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

Applebee's is located near the cities of Roseburg North.
People found this by searching for: Roseburg Applebees, Applebees Roseburg Oregon, Applebee's Roseburg Oregon, Roseburg Applebee's, Applebees In Roseburg, Applebees Roseburg, Applebees Happy Hour Roseburg Oregon, Applebees Roseburg Or, and Applebee's Menu.