3899 El Mercado Loop
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635

Applebee's

Cuisine: Burgers, International, Ribs

Pros
"I love going there for happy hour!"
  • 8/31/2014

A Burgers food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/10/2014

A Burgers food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 6/02/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I love going there for happy hour!
May 5, 2008

Applebees is Great

I love Applebees now that they have a new chef creating their menus! We go there on a monthly basis and we just took my two daughters there. they love it now too! they keep asking to go back.
April 25, 2007

Have seen it better

This is oneof our very favorite date night spots. However, since they've changed the menu, the portions are smaller and not as tasty. We really like their Maple Butter Blondie, to die for!
April 20, 2007

Expect better

I have been to Applebee's in Sierra Vista as well as in other places. In general I find Applebee's to be quite nice, however the Sierra Vista location has been a disappointment every time (I believe I've given them three times and they…

3/30/2019

A Sushi chowhound from Wakeman, OH tried Tanuki Sushi Bar and Garden.

2/10/2019

A dining patron from Sierra Vista, AZ tried Manda Le Restaurant and Lounge.

2/08/2019

A Chinese food lover from Cleveland, TN tried Golden Dragon, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/04/2019

A Mexican chowhound from Sierra Vista, AZ tried Taco Giro and liked it.

1/07/2019

A diner from Sierra Vista, AZ tried Culver's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

12/23/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Wakeman, OH tried Pizza Hut.

12/14/2018

A dining patron from Tucson, AZ tried Olive Garden.

12/13/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Bisbee, AZ tried Taco Giro.

11/16/2018

A Greek chowhound from Berkeley, CA tried My Big Fat Greek Restaurant.

10/24/2018

A Burgers food lover from US tried Culver's.

Burgers International Ribs

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

Applebee's is located near the cities of Sierra.
People found this by searching for: Applebee Sierra Vista Az, Applebees Menu Sierra Vista Az, Applebees Menu Sierra Vista, Applebee's Sierra Vista, Applebees Sierra Vista Az Menu, Applebee's In Sierra Vista Az, Applebees In Sierra Vista Happy Hour, Applebee's Restaurants Sierra Vista Az, and Applebees Sierra Vista.